Default Hit sand bar need help ID'ing prop

The lake is dropping pretty fast here and I ended up hitting a sand
bar. Didn't do much damage to anything but the prop. The prop is
pretty chewed up through...

http://thegaryhouse.com/boatprop/0628081813-00.jpg

I'm very happy with this prop. I can do 54mph at top speed and can
also pull 3 people on a big towable just fine. I'd like to get the
same prop. This is a Bay 185 with a 4.3L Merc.

There is a number on the side "N(backwards)8 83283 4A45 23P" I think
the 23P means the angle.
http://thegaryhouse.com/boatprop/0628081813-01.jpg

Also, does my anoid look right? Should it hang down more??
http://thegaryhouse.com/boatprop/0628081815-00.jpg

I have a trip planned out of town next weekend and (if possible) I'd
like to try to replace it before then.
Any suggestions for places on the internet to order from? I'm hoping
if I have it rush delivery I could have it for next weekend (otherwise
I guess I can continue to use this prop for now).

-Robert

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:37:02 -0700 (PDT), "Robert M. Gary"
wrote:

[...]

Here's a starting point:

http://www.dansdiscountprops.com/propeller_basics.cfm

Good luck.
Jim Jim is offline

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
[...]

Sandbar? I doubt it.

No Don't use that prop as is. It is severely unbalanced and you could tear
up your seals and bearings, if you continue to use it that way. When you hit
something hard enough to shear a blade, you need to check the propshaft to
see if it's bent. That prop looks repairable so get it fixed and keep it for
a spare on the boat.

No Don't use that prop as is. It is severely unbalanced and you could tear
up your seals and bearings, if you continue to use it that way. When you hit
something hard enough to shear a blade, you need to check the propshaft to
see if it's bent. That prop looks repairable so get it fixed and keep it for
a spare on the boat.- Hide quoted text -

I was thinking it was a rocky sandbar because the skeg went through it
(with just some minor dings on the leading edge). I'm told that if I
hit a large rock the skeg would hit and the transom would lift.

-Robert