Marek Uliasz

Default paddling on wet sand ...

... ... a new photo report in my paddling weblog: paddling and scouting
South Platte River around Fort Morgan in eastern Colorado, also checking
some prairie ghost towns:
http://users.frii.com/uliasz/weblog/

It seems that a low water paddling is getting to be my specialty.
Another report, "A short Story in 14 pictures and 53 words" is about
paddling Cache la Poudre River at 15 cfs below Fort Collins, CO:
http://users.frii.com/uliasz/wayfarer/poudre2005.htm

You are welcome to visit,
Marek

BCITORGB

Thanks. That was fun. I really enjoyed your Florida wmv

frtzw906

BCITORGB

Marek:

I checked around your website for pictures/descriptions of the gear you
use for photography but couldn't find anything.

What kind of equipment do you use for your video takes. Now that I've
taken the plunge into kayaking (ocean) I had more or less dropped any
notions of doing any video. I had thought that stills, stitched
together with music, captions and possibly narration would be the best
that I could do. Your videos, however, have inspired me to stick with
the video option.

I'd appreciate some tips from you, perhaps starting with the equipment
you're using.

Cheers,
Wilf
===============

Marek Uliasz

"BCITORGB" wrote:

Marek:

I checked around your website for pictures/descriptions of the gear you
use for photography but couldn't find anything.

What kind of equipment do you use for your video takes. Now that I've
taken the plunge into kayaking (ocean) I had more or less dropped any
notions of doing any video. I had thought that stills, stitched
together with music, captions and possibly narration would be the best
that I could do. Your videos, however, have inspired me to stick with
the video option.

I'd appreciate some tips from you, perhaps starting with the equipment
you're using.

Cheers,
Wilf
===============

I have some comments on-line on my first video clips shot with a digital camera,Canon
PowerShot S40:
http://users.frii.com/uliasz/wayfarer/notes_video.htm

These comments are perhaps 2 years old. Since then, I bought a camcorder
(Canon Optura) and later a "bullet cam". I am going to post the 2nd part
of those comments describing my current video setup.

Marek

BCITORGB

Thanks! Very useful stuff, and it gives me some ideas about how to go
about these things.

Cheers, and Thanks again,
Wilf