Marek Uliasz

"BCITORGB" wrote:

Marek:

I checked around your website for pictures/descriptions of the gear you
use for photography but couldn't find anything.

What kind of equipment do you use for your video takes. Now that I've
taken the plunge into kayaking (ocean) I had more or less dropped any
notions of doing any video. I had thought that stills, stitched
together with music, captions and possibly narration would be the best
that I could do. Your videos, however, have inspired me to stick with
the video option.

I'd appreciate some tips from you, perhaps starting with the equipment
you're using.

Cheers,
Wilf

I have some comments on-line on my first video clips shot with a digital camera,Canon
PowerShot S40:
http://users.frii.com/uliasz/wayfarer/notes_video.htm

These comments are perhaps 2 years old. Since then, I bought a camcorder
(Canon Optura) and later a "bullet cam". I am going to post the 2nd part
of those comments describing my current video setup.

Marek