BoatBanter.com

-   -   I can't believe it (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95651-i-cant-believe.html)

[email protected] June 30th 08 01:19 PM

I can't believe it

On Jun 29, 7:05*pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Jun 29, 6:53 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 29, 6:49 pm, wrote:

On Jun 29, 6:28 pm, DK wrote:
Mike wrote:
I'm sure he will attack you with a one-liner. *It's best to ignore the
lying narcissistic asshole.
Notice that I *NEVER* reply to him. I'd give zebra mussels more attention
than him. They're certainly more interesting.
The funniest thing I've seen in months is the thread that evolved because I
mentioned we were going boating because my son's Little League season was
I over. The same idiots that complain about non boating posts, grab the
baseball factoid, and expand on it themselves. Forget about the boating
aspect of my post. They are to stupid for words.
--Mike
A perfect summary, Mike! *They pull the same stunts at the other group.
* So far, they are getting away with it.
Harry still posting 30-40 trolls a day here. If you mention that over
there, you will get binned. Then he goes back there and tells them how
bad it is here.. What ****ed me off it the smarter (or so I thought)
posters from here who after watching him for almost a decade, and some
actually binning him themselves, get over there and puss out and
pretend they don't know.. I don't deal with folks like that, you know
the type, fit in at any cost.. even your pride. Some of them really
surprised me, but so be it. I went over for a while, was ignored, and
mocked, said **** it, not worth being anyones bitch just to be "in"...
Another positive contribution here by a member of the *I am obsessed
with Harry* rec.boats club.

Another sock puppet of yours FLA Jim?

Oops........looks like sikstring is an active poster at guitar NG's
and has not posted here in recent history.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...QAAAB_ua3lkgRL....

My guess is that he is Loogy.

Ahh, Loogy. The reason for abortion.- Hide quoted text -

How refined and cultured.

[email protected] June 30th 08 01:20 PM

I can't believe it

On Jun 29, 7:37*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 29, 7:23 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 29, 7:17 pm, wrote:

On Jun 29, 7:10 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 29, 7:06 pm, wrote:
On Jun 29, 6:53 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 29, 6:49 pm, wrote:
On Jun 29, 6:28 pm, DK wrote:
Mike wrote:
[...]
Another sock puppet of yours FLA Jim?- Hide quoted text -
Nope, that was me you miserable piece of ****.... the one who usually
lets your crying, whining, lieing, and bitching go. .But this is
getting rediculous. You three are sick ****s, getting off on
destroying anything you can't be in on. *There, I said it, now you can
cry to the other group that we were picking on you again, and hell, it
only took what? 300 troll posts by you guys to get me to respond.. you
are a pathetic, pos... Thank God for the internet. you would not
survive 10 minutes with your attitude in the real world.
Wern't you the one who wanted to pour a beer on Shortpants.. I wish
you would do it, I would send flowers to your widow. How you ever
raised a marine I could never tell, give him credit for not being a
little bitch like his dad....
Back to your trolls now, another 2-300 or so and I might chime in
again...
Another positive contribution and more whinning from a regular at
rec.boats.- Hide quoted text -
Yeah, me against you and the other two cowardly bitches.. You what?
300 trolls, to my 2 responses.. yeah, it's me...Of course if you don't
like being held accountable for what you have done you can always
block me like the new member who did not like being asked why she
called Obama a N***er..
Back to your crying, I said what I had to say here..
http://www.seoconsultants.com/just-s...g-480.gif-Hide quoted text -

It doesn't work as you all thought I was Loogie, probably because I
usually don't get into it with your crowd of destructive loosers. You
are the one known for crying here, not me man.. Get a grip bitch...

Actually, we thought you were loogy because your post had the same
idiotic tone his have.

Stop whining.- Hide quoted text -

Idiotic tone because I've proven what a lying piece of crap you are,
liar?

Don White June 30th 08 03:02 PM

I can't believe it

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Mike wrote:
They're just beautiful aren't they? It's actually hard to believe that
it's possible to be as stupid as those three are, but they just prove it,
over, and over, and over again. WOW!

--Mike

This from a jerk who never has anything of consequence to add to any
discussion about boats?

Why are you here, Mike? To whine?

The trouble with this group is...any newcomers interested in boating quickly
run off to greener pastures.
The ones looking to instigate, agitate and facilitate etc. stay and align
themselves with major john and the 7 dwarfs.
Doesn't bode well for the future of the newsgroup.

Charlie[_2_] June 30th 08 04:07 PM

I can't believe it

wrote:

How you ever
raised a marine I could never tell, give him credit for not being a
little bitch like his dad....

I'd say that the marine corp was necessary to give that boy what JimH
never could.

-- Charlie

Rudy June 30th 08 08:11 PM

I can't believe it

The trouble with this group is...any newcomers interested in boating
quickly
run off to greener pastures.
The ones looking to instigate, agitate and facilitate etc. stay and align
themselves with major john and the 7 dwarfs.

I'm new here and would like to stay Don but I can't even figure out "where
to start" when it comes to KF
I'm hoping to get 'brought up to date' with boating info on this NG by those
in the know since I've really been out of boating for 20-25 years and just
bought a new(to me) boat.
The HE SAID, YOU SAID, LOOGY SAID, with TOO LONG snippy messages quoted
wholly and repeatedly I can do without.
This NG comes a close second to the alt.hvac when it comes to "less than
helpful" posts and I hear that one is being shut down...no loss.

Vic Smith June 30th 08 08:20 PM

I can't believe it

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:11:37 GMT, "Rudy"
wrote:

The trouble with this group is...any newcomers interested in boating
quickly
run off to greener pastures.
The ones looking to instigate, agitate and facilitate etc. stay and align
themselves with major john and the 7 dwarfs.

I'm new here and would like to stay Don but I can't even figure out "where
to start" when it comes to KF
I'm hoping to get 'brought up to date' with boating info on this NG by those
in the know since I've really been out of boating for 20-25 years and just
bought a new(to me) boat.
The HE SAID, YOU SAID, LOOGY SAID, with TOO LONG snippy messages quoted
wholly and repeatedly I can do without.
This NG comes a close second to the alt.hvac when it comes to "less than
helpful" posts and I hear that one is being shut down...no loss.

In that case, maybe you can help me.
It's A Rheem Criterion II with White-Rodgers controls.
When the thermo demands heat the inducer and main blower both
immediately kick on, bit the ignitor never glows.
The normal cycle is inducer for 30 seconds, ignitor for 15, gas valve
opens, flame sensor check, then main blower.
If you can't help, no problem. I'll call a HVAC guy in.
But I was saving that money for a boat.
What boat did you buy?

--Vic

[email protected] June 30th 08 08:20 PM

I can't believe it

On Jun 30, 3:11*pm, "Rudy" wrote:
The trouble with this group is...any newcomers interested in boating
quickly
run off to greener pastures.
The ones looking to instigate, agitate and facilitate etc. *stay and align
themselves with major john and the 7 dwarfs.

I'm new here and would like to stay Don but I can't even figure out *"where
to start" when it comes to KF
I'm hoping to get 'brought up to date' with boating info on this NG by those
in the know since I've really been out of boating for 20-25 years and just
bought a new(to me) boat.
The *HE SAID, YOU SAID, LOOGY SAID, with TOO LONG snippy messages quoted
wholly and repeatedly I can do without.
This NG comes a close second to the alt.hvac when it comes to "less than
helpful" posts and I hear that one is being shut down...no loss.

So, what's your boating question? We do those too.. Think of it like a
day at the marina. Sit back, talk to some folks, and if boats come up,
there are plenty here who can do that too...

My Boating websites are he
Smallboats.com
Yaimkool.com
Trip-Reports.com

So shoot away...

John H.[_4_] June 30th 08 08:34 PM

I can't believe it

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:11:37 GMT, "Rudy" wrote:

The trouble with this group is...any newcomers interested in boating
quickly
run off to greener pastures.
The ones looking to instigate, agitate and facilitate etc. stay and align
themselves with major john and the 7 dwarfs.

I'm new here and would like to stay Don but I can't even figure out "where
to start" when it comes to KF
I'm hoping to get 'brought up to date' with boating info on this NG by those
in the know since I've really been out of boating for 20-25 years and just
bought a new(to me) boat.
The HE SAID, YOU SAID, LOOGY SAID, with TOO LONG snippy messages quoted
wholly and repeatedly I can do without.
This NG comes a close second to the alt.hvac when it comes to "less than
helpful" posts and I hear that one is being shut down...no loss.

There are only two or three here who are in constant attack mode because
they'd really like to see the demise of the group. You'll figure it out
soon.

In the meantime, what kind of boat did you just buy, and what 'bringing up
to date' do you need. Many here will try to be helpful.

Rudy June 30th 08 09:14 PM

I can't believe it

"Vic Smith" wrote
In that case, maybe you can help me. It's A Rheem Criterion II with
White-Rodgers controls.
When the thermo demands heat the inducer and main blower both immediately
kick on, bit the ignitor never glows..snip
But I was saving that money for a boat. What boat did you buy?

Good AC question Vic, if thats what went on in Alt.hvac that would be great,
but...
I got a 2004 SunTracker PB21 Pontoon boat with a 60 HP Merc O/B..like this:
http://www.suntrackerboats.com/boat/....cfm?boat=2916

perfect for the 100 mile long lake here
http://bcadventure.com/adventure/boating/ok/oklrglk.htm
http://www.okmapguides.com/photogallery/index.htm

Rudy June 30th 08 09:20 PM

I can't believe it

In the meantime, what kind of boat did you just buy, and what 'bringing up
to date' do you need. Many here will try to be helpful.

Boat 'Link' attached to previous Msg, John. Its in Florida right now and
will be towed across the country in about 4 weeks to our Lake (FL relatives
towing and will meet us 'halfway'in Iowa) Once I get it here, I'm sure I'll
have some questions for you