BoatBanter.com

-   -   I can't believe it (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95651-i-cant-believe.html)

Don White June 28th 08 07:17 PM

I can't believe it

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to
get up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I
know he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g
It's actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is
over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Is that why your kid's season's ended.

Have another red eye whiskey Bungalow Bill.

Calif Bill June 28th 08 09:18 PM

I can't believe it

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to
get up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I
know he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g
It's actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is
over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Is that why your kid's season's ended.

Have another red eye whiskey Bungalow Bill.

Why do you think I drink? Basing my life on your style?

[email protected] June 28th 08 09:32 PM

I can't believe it

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 13:49:08 -0300, Don White wrote:

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June. Maybe
the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Maybe it was high school ball. Schools out, season is over.

HK June 28th 08 10:02 PM

I can't believe it

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to
get up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I
know he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g
It's actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is
over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.
Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Is that why your kid's season's ended.

Have another red eye whiskey Bungalow Bill.

Why do you think I drink?

Because half your posts here read as if you are in the bag?

[email protected] June 28th 08 10:06 PM

I can't believe it

On Jun 28, 2:12*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 28, 1:50*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

.. .

"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games..

Is that why your kid's season's ended.

Better watch yourself or Sheriff John will be after you.- Hide quoted text -

And JimH said: WAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAA........

For someone at retirement age you sure are a baby.

[email protected] June 28th 08 10:07 PM

I can't believe it

On Jun 28, 12:49*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Why is it bizarre that school aged baseball is over?

Don White June 28th 08 10:37 PM

I can't believe it

"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to
get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Why is it bizarre that school aged baseball is over?

Up here it's all little league, summer type fun.... no school involvement.

Calif Bill June 29th 08 12:15 AM

I can't believe it

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
[...]

Maaaaaybe, but you two are fully bagged.

Calif Bill June 29th 08 12:16 AM

I can't believe it

"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to
get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I
know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.

Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Why is it bizarre that school aged baseball is over?

Up here it's all little league, summer type fun.... no school involvement.

Here it is just all star teams still playing.