BoatBanter.com

-   -   I can't believe it (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95651-i-cant-believe.html)

JimH[_2_] June 29th 08 01:40 AM

I can't believe it

On Jun 28, 5:37*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 28, 12:49 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to
get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

DK June 29th 08 01:55 AM

I can't believe it

Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the show...
not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get up
on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know he's
excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's actually our
first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

I'm sure he will attack you with a one-liner. It's best to ignore the
lying narcissistic asshole.

DK June 29th 08 01:58 AM

I can't believe it

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.
To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to
get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I
know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.
--Mike
How thrilling. You just keep up these content-full posts, fella.
Seems bizarre that baseball would be over before the end of June.
Maybe the kid got tossed because his 'dad' was acting-up at the games.

Why is it bizarre that school aged baseball is over?

Up here it's all little league, summer type fun.... no school involvement.

Here it is just all star teams still playing.

It's best to ignore the third stooge. He's the dumbest of the three so,
while he tries very hard, his attacks are lame at best.

Don White June 29th 08 02:29 AM

I can't believe it

"DK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
[...]

Attack this...lame boy!

JimH[_2_] June 29th 08 02:39 AM

I can't believe it

On Jun 28, 9:29*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"DK" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
. ..
"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
[...]

It is best to ignore him.........he is the dumbest of the Fav 7.
While he tries very hard his attacks are lame at best.

Don White June 29th 08 05:19 AM

I can't believe it

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jun 28, 9:29 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"DK" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
. ..
"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
[...]

Every time I toss him into the septic tank, he squirms & slimes his way out.
I think it's time to get a better fitting cover and a good batch of
additives.
http://www.doh.wa.gov/ehp/Ts/WW/Sept...Q-Wint2002.pdf

Don White June 29th 08 05:21 AM

I can't believe it

"Mike" wrote in message
I'm sure he will attack you with a one-liner. It's best to ignore the

lying narcissistic asshole.

Notice that I *NEVER* reply to him. I'd give zebra mussels more attention
than him. They're certainly more interesting.

The funniest thing I've seen in months is the thread that evolved because
I mentioned we were going boating because my son's Little League season
was over. The same idiots that complain about non boating posts, grab the
baseball factoid, and expand on it themselves. Forget about the boating
aspect of my post. They are to stupid for words.

--Mike

You keep bringing this up....must have hit closer to the truth than I
realized.
Doesn't suprise me a bit, after reading your typical posts.

Calif Bill June 29th 08 05:31 AM

I can't believe it

"Mike" wrote in message
Here it is just all star teams still playing.

Yup, and our Little League division does not have All-Stars for 8 and
under (Farm division), so we're done. What a concept!

--Mike

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"HK" wrote in message

Mike wrote:
[...]

Next door the 9 year is all star. But father was a minor leaguer also after
college. So good genes and training.

Jim June 29th 08 12:28 PM

I can't believe it

"DK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Damn, harry sure posts here alot. I thought he was just watching the
show... not star in it.

To make a boating related post... I plan for my 8 year old to try to get
up on a wakeboard for the first time tomorrow. It should be fun. I know
he's excited. If that fails, we'll fall back on fishing... g It's
actually our first real outing of the year, now that baseball is over.

--Mike

I'm sure he will attack you with a one-liner. It's best to ignore the
lying narcissistic asshole.

Hakr AKA Harry krause AKA Harry (MD) is actually quite amusing at times. You
just have to stifle his antisocial behavior to get to the good stuff. He is
a master knot maker and his innovative teqniques in boat launching are among
his finest attributes. I forgot to mention prop stacking. He's pretty good
at that too.
To see some of his work go here http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/

HK June 29th 08 12:41 PM

I can't believe it

Jim wrote:

Hakr AKA Harry krause AKA Harry (MD) is actually quite amusing at times.
You just have to stifle his antisocial behavior to get to the good
stuff. He is a master knot maker and his innovative teqniques in boat
launching are among his finest attributes. I forgot to mention prop
stacking. He's pretty good at that too.
To see some of his work go here http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/

I suppose if my boat were the clapped-out old wreck you claim to own, I
wouldn't post much on topic here, either. Why don't you do that boat a
favor and give it a proper burial? Better yet, climb aboard with your
fellow "Fathers of Loogy Club," and give yourselves a nice Viking
funeral. Do that and you'll finally make the splash you want.