BoatBanter.com

-   -   I can't believe it (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95651-i-cant-believe.html)

[email protected] June 29th 08 01:11 PM

I can't believe it

On Jun 29, 7:41*am, HK wrote:
Jim wrote:

Hakr AKA Harry krause AKA Harry (MD) is actually quite amusing at times..
You just have to stifle his antisocial behavior to get to the good
stuff. He is a master knot maker and his innovative teqniques in boat
launching are among his finest attributes. I forgot to mention prop
stacking. He's pretty good at that too.
To see some of his work go herehttp://boatingforum.proboards91.com/

I suppose if my boat were the clapped-out old wreck you claim to own, I
wouldn't post much on topic here, either. Why don't you do that boat a
favor and give it a proper burial? Better yet, climb aboard with your
fellow "Fathers of Loogy Club," and give yourselves a nice Viking
funeral. Do that and you'll finally make the splash you want.

How refined and cultured. Did you give your 36' Zimmerman like lobster
boat a "proper burial"?

BAR[_2_] June 29th 08 01:54 PM

I can't believe it

Don White wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
I'm sure he will attack you with a one-liner. It's best to ignore the

lying narcissistic asshole.

Notice that I *NEVER* reply to him. I'd give zebra mussels more attention
than him. They're certainly more interesting.

The funniest thing I've seen in months is the thread that evolved because
I mentioned we were going boating because my son's Little League season
was over. The same idiots that complain about non boating posts, grab the
baseball factoid, and expand on it themselves. Forget about the boating
aspect of my post. They are to stupid for words.

--Mike

You keep bringing this up....must have hit closer to the truth than I
realized.
Doesn't suprise me a bit, after reading your typical posts.

Don, is your mid-20's year old son still living at home? Eating your
food. Drinking your beer. Watching your TV. Using your Internet?

Don White June 29th 08 03:33 PM

I can't believe it

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

Trying to compete with Freddy (Dumb) Kruger and Bungalow Bill?
What do you care of my family? Try being more civil to your own.

Don White June 29th 08 03:35 PM

I can't believe it

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

Hakr AKA Harry krause AKA Harry (MD) is actually quite amusing at times.
You just have to stifle his antisocial behavior to get to the good stuff.
He is a master knot maker and his innovative teqniques in boat launching
are among his finest attributes. I forgot to mention prop stacking. He's
pretty good at that too.
To see some of his work go here http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/

I suppose if my boat were the clapped-out old wreck you claim to own, I
wouldn't post much on topic here, either. Why don't you do that boat a
favor and give it a proper burial? Better yet, climb aboard with your
fellow "Fathers of Loogy Club," and give yourselves a nice Viking funeral.
Do that and you'll finally make the splash you want.

Would that be a case of pollution causing more pollution?

HK June 29th 08 03:37 PM

I can't believe it

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

Hakr AKA Harry krause AKA Harry (MD) is actually quite amusing at times.
You just have to stifle his antisocial behavior to get to the good stuff.
He is a master knot maker and his innovative teqniques in boat launching
are among his finest attributes. I forgot to mention prop stacking. He's
pretty good at that too.
To see some of his work go here http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/

I suppose if my boat were the clapped-out old wreck you claim to own, I
wouldn't post much on topic here, either. Why don't you do that boat a
favor and give it a proper burial? Better yet, climb aboard with your
fellow "Fathers of Loogy Club," and give yourselves a nice Viking funeral.
Do that and you'll finally make the splash you want.

Would that be a case of pollution causing more pollution?

Damn...I didn't think of that.

OK...

What's the proper, environmentally sensitive way to dispose of crap like
Florida Jim and his buddies?

Don White June 29th 08 03:48 PM

I can't believe it

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

[...]

Dump 'em in the swamp where they crawled out from. At least they would
provide a bitter meal for some of the wildlife there.

[email protected] June 29th 08 03:52 PM

I can't believe it

On Jun 29, 10:37*am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

[...]

Florida Jim and his buddies?- Hide quoted text -

And you call other people mannerless.....

HK June 29th 08 04:46 PM

I can't believe it

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

[...]

You want to poison innocent critters?

Don White June 29th 08 07:47 PM

I can't believe it

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

[...]

Good point!
Maybe we could sponsor a contest and reward the best suggestion of how to
handle this stinky problem.

DK June 29th 08 11:28 PM

I can't believe it

Mike wrote:
I'm sure he will attack you with a one-liner. It's best to ignore the

lying narcissistic asshole.

Notice that I *NEVER* reply to him. I'd give zebra mussels more attention
than him. They're certainly more interesting.

The funniest thing I've seen in months is the thread that evolved because I
mentioned we were going boating because my son's Little League season was
over. The same idiots that complain about non boating posts, grab the
baseball factoid, and expand on it themselves. Forget about the boating
aspect of my post. They are to stupid for words.

--Mike

A perfect summary, Mike! They pull the same stunts at the other group.
So far, they are getting away with it.