Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Older Boats/Motors

I'm retired/limited income, lotsa time. I've been looking on craigslist
at affordable boats (small ones) and find things like:

This is a tri hull with a 79' 35 hp evinrude. It comes with an EZ loader
trailer with new wheels. The boat has new lights. Motor has a new
starter, new fuel pump. It needs to have the stator replaced. Stator can
be bought on e bay for $50. 800 OBO takes it today. Call Mike at
XXX-XXX-XXXX, or reply to this post.

This isn't necessarily one I'm interested in, but is representative of
what you'll find there. My question is, How repairable are 30 Yr Old
motors and what is parts availability? I've got a garage full of hand
tool, and been a shade tree mechanic for years. Just wondering...

E-Tec motors Bill Kiene General 3 May 30th 07 06:11 PM
Relative Value of Various Boats/Motors - Newbie Questions Inno General 1 August 21st 06 08:28 AM
where to find msrp for boats, motors.... [email protected] General 3 September 1st 04 08:29 PM
FS: IN ONTARIO, boats,motors and more news Marketplace 0 October 23rd 03 04:35 AM
Marine Insurance for older boats Greg Boyles General 7 October 18th 03 10:07 PM