Default OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

On Jun 23, 7:48*pm, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:13:38 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:
On Jun 23, 2:08*pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:42:35 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jun 20, 11:00*am, JimH wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:14*am, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 2:37 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:35 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:

A *balanced* view on the subject.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...113DF934A15756...

Here's some more balance:

We can't feed them meat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6896309.stm

Can't let them sleep in a car seat:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148...&comments=true

Can't let them play football:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71071

Can't take them to the emergency room for anything:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0...ued-when-child...

Can't let them play with toys:

http://www.uspirg.org/newsroom/toy-s...ws/consumer-gr...

Only thing we can do is lock them in a hermetically sealed room with
soft walls.

OK Who was the bean bag that got you started on this topic?
Although, I
think I know. What was the name of the thread?

That's it Jim..........blame someone else for Loogie being unable to
control himself.- Hide quoted text -

Me control myself? Who was the idiot that suggested that because some
parents decide to let their kids be kids, albeit in a safe and
controlled way, that somehow those parents are inferior and should be
subjected to child endangerment laws? Who is it that suggested that a
parent that allows their children to safely and responsibly
participate in sports is somehow a bad parent?

I rest my case.- Hide quoted text -

Ypu're just not QUITE bright enough to answer the question, huh?

====================================

On June 5th didn't loogy post the following?

"I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)"

He blames others yet does not understand that *he* is the problem.
His posts this morning confirm that, including his trashing a boating
thread I started.- Hide quoted text -

Jim, did you just maybe happen to notice that when you and your
boyfriend Hairy weren't posting your lies and bull**** here for a
peaceful couple of weeks that the tone of the group was great,
everyone getting along, having fun? Did you then notice that when you
and your boyfriend Hairy returned and once again started your lies,
insults and bull**** that it became the same old same old??

Loogy, did you notice that when you did not respond to them, there were
half as many assinine posts?

Didn't I see you use the word, 'plonk'?
--
John *H*

John, understand that Loogy has no self control.

Understand also that Loogy and a few others here are the trouble
makers here and until they can learn to act as adults this NG will
continue to go down the tubes.

Use a PM, angelic.
--
John *H*

As you should do.
DK DK is offline

On Jun 20, 11:00 am, JimH wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:14 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message
On Jun 18, 2:37 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:35 pm, wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:07 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:00 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message
On Jun 18, 1:26 pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

Ignore him, John. He and the other stooge have an agenda here. The
dumb third one is along for the ride.

New FAQ for the Children in This Group Steve Leyland ASA 4 January 27th 07 11:52 AM
Humor from children Calif Bill General 1 February 5th 06 09:55 PM
Children need adopting? Don White General 3 January 1st 05 04:20 PM
women and children first ? AC General 5 December 21st 04 07:02 PM