posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

Default New FAQ for the Children in This Group

Uni wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Uni wrote:
::: Get Lost.
::
:: back for yet another slapping around, unitard?
:
: What, with your feather duster? Swat away, Leyland.

there is little need for any effort as you so obviously embarrass
yerself with every poast.
:
: :-)
:
:
:: BTW, where are those controls you promised to proponents last time?
:
: I have contained you and have isolated you to this group. My plan is
: successful.

you actually had a "plan" about 'ickle ole me?
I'm ever so flattered...
MUHAHAHAAA etc.
man, that even beats being on yer lits.

:
: Uni
:
:
:::
::: :-)
:::
::: Uni

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Is talking out of your ass an acquired trait or an hereditary one?
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

In article , Steve Leyland
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Uni wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Uni wrote:
::: Get Lost.
::
:: back for yet another slapping around, unitard?
:
: What, with your feather duster? Swat away, Leyland.

there is little need for any effort as you so obviously embarrass
yerself with every poast.
:

Yeah, this is good for the kiddies. Why don't you just say you got the
****ing faq ****ing hangin'?

: :-)
:
:
:: BTW, where are those controls you promised to proponents last time?
:
: I have contained you and have isolated you to this group. My plan is
: successful.

you actually had a "plan" about 'ickle ole me?
I'm ever so flattered...
MUHAHAHAAA etc.
man, that even beats being on yer lits.

:
: Uni
:
:
:::
::: :-)
:::
::: Uni

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "The American Way" -- Sacred Reich

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

trippy wrote:
: In article , Steve Leyland
: took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...
:
:: Uni wrote:
::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::: Uni wrote:
::::: Get Lost.
::::
:::: back for yet another slapping around, unitard?
:::
::: What, with your feather duster? Swat away, Leyland.
::
:: there is little need for any effort as you so obviously embarrass
:: yerself with every poast.
:::
:
: Yeah, this is good for the kiddies. Why don't you just say you got the
: ****ing faq ****ing hangin'?

it is probably best not to mention kiddies when teh unitard is around as
he has a proven history of posting as "plgpics" in binaries froups which
apparently means pretty little girls.

:
::: :-)
:::
:::
:::: BTW, where are those controls you promised to proponents last time?
:::
::: I have contained you and have isolated you to this group. My plan is
::: successful.
::
:: you actually had a "plan" about 'ickle ole me?
:: I'm ever so flattered...
:: MUHAHAHAAA etc.
:: man, that even beats being on yer lits.
::
:::
::: Uni
:::
:::
:::::
::::: :-)
:::::
::::: Uni

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit
in my name at a Swiss bank. - Woody Allen
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

trippy wrote:
: In article , Steve Leyland
: took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...
:
:: Uni wrote:
::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::: Uni wrote:
::::: Get Lost.
::::
:::: back for yet another slapping around, unitard?
:::
::: What, with your feather duster? Swat away, Leyland.
::
:: there is little need for any effort as you so obviously embarrass
:: yerself with every poast.
:::
:
: Yeah, this is good for the kiddies. Why don't you just say you got the
: ****ing faq ****ing hangin'?

it is probably best not to mention kiddies when teh unitard is around as
he has a proven history of posting as "plgpics" in binaries froups which
apparently means pretty little girls.

Spiffy! I feel much better about young America's online experience
already.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoM

NP: "The American Way" -- Sacred Reich

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa
Uni Uni is offline

Steve Leyland wrote:
trippy wrote:
: In article , Steve Leyland
: took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...
:
:: Uni wrote:
::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::: Uni wrote:
::::: Get Lost.
::::
:::: back for yet another slapping around, unitard?
:::
::: What, with your feather duster? Swat away, Leyland.
::
:: there is little need for any effort as you so obviously embarrass
:: yerself with every poast.
:::
:
: Yeah, this is good for the kiddies. Why don't you just say you got the
: ****ing faq ****ing hangin'?

it is probably best not to mention kiddies when teh unitard is around as
he has a proven history of posting as "plgpics" in binaries froups which
apparently means pretty little girls.

Only in your mind, what's left of it.

:-)

Uni

:
::: :-)
:::
:::

INFO FOR NEWBIES Capt. Mooron ASA 20 March 19th 05 03:20 AM
Bush vs. Saddam basskisser General 119 December 31st 03 07:59 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 23rd 03 05:28 PM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM