posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa
trippy trippy is offline

Default New FAQ for the Children in This Group

In article , Steve Leyland
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

trippy wrote:
: In article , Steve Leyland
: took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...
:
:: Uni wrote:
::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::: Uni wrote:
::::: Get Lost.
::::
:::: back for yet another slapping around, unitard?
:::
::: What, with your feather duster? Swat away, Leyland.
::
:: there is little need for any effort as you so obviously embarrass
:: yerself with every poast.
:::
:
: Yeah, this is good for the kiddies. Why don't you just say you got the
: ****ing faq ****ing hangin'?

it is probably best not to mention kiddies when teh unitard is around as
he has a proven history of posting as "plgpics" in binaries froups which
apparently means pretty little girls.

Spiffy! I feel much better about young America's online experience
already.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "The American Way" -- Sacred Reich

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"