HK HK is offline

Default OT Anyone with children or with friends that have children

wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:48 am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:25:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
You must home school your children, it's way too dangerous to allow
them on a school bus, and those school hallways are just way unsafe,
what with hard walls and floors, a fall could be a disaster

As hard as this maybe to believe, I've actually run into this exact
justification fo rhome schooling.

No joke. :)

Yes, I have too, and it's no small wonder that those children grew up
to be afraid of everything.

If we had any sense, one would have to take a test and get a license in
order to conceive a child.

Idiots like you would be disqualified.