posted to rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.boats

Default Friday the 13th: No surprise.

A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

"CoachPotato" wrote in message
A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

Actually my Freday the 13 was good, and the weekend was great. Trip up to a
Sea Ranch house and Gualala for the baptism of the first grandbaby. Great
weekend with the wife, daughters and grand daughter!

posted to rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.boats

"CoachPotato" wrote in message
A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

That is the day summer came to Yellowstone country!

Ron

CoachPotato wrote:
A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

You weren't aware of the elevation?

It's been pretty nice around Portland, varying from t-shirt
to sweatshirt weather. Summer usually starts ~July 5th. We
brought home 3 nice steelhead (28" - 32") last weekend and
missed a few others within 20 miles of home.

Friday the 13th. Boating superstitions? Chuck Gould General 11 April 14th 07 02:27 AM
Friday the 13th--boat is on the hard Maxprop ASA 6 October 16th 06 02:05 AM
Sailor's Superstition not the basis for Friday the 13th..... Chuck Gould General 0 October 14th 06 02:04 AM
Friday the 13th Joe ASA 0 October 14th 06 12:27 AM
Pacific Singlehanded Sailing Association meeting Monday 13th [email protected] Cruising 1 March 13th 06 08:49 PM