posted to rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.boats
Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Friday the 13th: No surprise.

"CoachPotato" wrote in message
A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

Actually my Freday the 13 was good, and the weekend was great. Trip up to a
Sea Ranch house and Gualala for the baptism of the first grandbaby. Great
weekend with the wife, daughters and grand daughter!