BoatBanter.com

-   -   Friday the 13th: No surprise. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/95393-friday-13th-no-surprise.html)

CoachPotato June 17th 08 08:57 PM

Friday the 13th: No surprise.

A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

Calif Bill June 17th 08 09:52 PM

Friday the 13th: No surprise.

"CoachPotato" wrote in message
A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

Actually my Freday the 13 was good, and the weekend was great. Trip up to a
Sea Ranch house and Gualala for the baptism of the first grandbaby. Great
weekend with the wife, daughters and grand daughter!

Ron Recer June 17th 08 11:58 PM

Friday the 13th: No surprise.

"CoachPotato" wrote in message
A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

That is the day summer came to Yellowstone country!

Ron

-rick- June 18th 08 04:40 AM

Friday the 13th: No surprise.

CoachPotato wrote:
A Friday the 13th RV and fishing trip to Oregon was somewhat
predictable. Wind. Cold. Snow. And four hours on the roadside with a
separated tread. Link is he www.fishwisher.com click on
"Latest..." Now back in California, I'm planning another striper trip
this week. I have great faith that there will be NO SNOW!

You weren't aware of the elevation?

It's been pretty nice around Portland, varying from t-shirt
to sweatshirt weather. Summer usually starts ~July 5th. We
brought home 3 nice steelhead (28" - 32") last weekend and
missed a few others within 20 miles of home.