Mark Browne

Default Right-Wing Doctor Killer Executed

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
LOL!

If I said white, you would say black.

You just love to argue Chuck. As a result, you are, however, coming

across
as bitter.

Lighten up Chuck. The sky is not falling. The US is actually a pretty

nice
place to
live.

And don't believe everything you read or hear on the radio. Often times

it
is not
true. ;-)

Personal comments are not germane to the subject at hand. While I'm sure

there
are many legitimate areas in which any of us could be criticized, your

personal
defects (or mine) are a separate topic. A debate tests ideas against one
another, not personalities.

Nicely said; firm Jeffersonian debate in action!

Mark Browne

jps

"JR North" wrote in message
I guess from that we can assume God uses 'OO buck.
JR

Or a couple of jet aircraft full of people and fuel.

JR North

I guess from that we can assume God uses 'OO buck.
JR

Gould 0738 wrote:
snip

Hill thought he was doing God's work

Jim

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

None of them are worth more than a few seconds of effort.

Apparently to you it was worth sacrificing what little integrity you like to
believe you had left, just to slide in a pointless barb.

Now we all know what you are. Everything from here on is just quibbling
over price.

JG

I agree.