Jim

Default Right-Wing Doctor Killer Executed

Wow, isn't it funny how you managed to get that "right wing conservative" into the
first sentence when the original story did not state that? Here is the original story:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2003Sep3.html

You are trash Harry, pure and simple. Absolutely nothing is beneath you.

Yes, the minister deserved to die. Yes there are extremists on both sides of the
fence. You are just one example.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
STARKE, Fla. -- Paul Hill, a right-wing conservative and former minister
who said he murdered an abortion doctor and his bodyguard to save the
lives of unborn babies, was executed Wednesday by injection. He was the
first person put to death in the United States for anti-abortion violence.

Hill, 49, was condemned for the July 29, 1994, shooting deaths of Dr.
John Bayard Britton and his bodyguard, retired Air Force Lt. Col. James
Herman Barrett, and the wounding of Barrett's wife outside the Ladies
Center in Pensacola.

As he has since the slaying, Hill showed no remorse.
--

* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:

Wow, isn't it funny how you managed to get that "right wing conservative" into the
first sentence when the original story did not state that? Here is the original story:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2003Sep3.html

Indeed, rather than just post a news story, I added editorial comment.
I suppose Hill won't be voting for the conservative candidates in the
next election. But I bet you will.

Amazing how virtually all the politically oriented murdering kooks the
last few years have been right-wing conservatives...Hill, Osama,
McVeigh, et cetera.

Are you righties taught murder is the answer to political issues you
cannot resolve through debate, or does the killing come naturally?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Jim

Jim wrote:

Wow, isn't it funny how you managed to get that "right wing conservative" into the
first sentence when the original story did not state that? Here is the original

story:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2003Sep3.html

Indeed, rather than just post a news story, I added editorial comment.

No you didn't. You added your own text to the original story, making it appear as
though that is the way it was originally written.

As I said before, nothing is beneath you. You are pathetic. And a true nutcase.