Harry Krause

Default Right-Wing Doctor Killer Executed

Jim wrote:

Wow, isn't it funny how you managed to get that "right wing conservative" into the
first sentence when the original story did not state that? Here is the original story:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2003Sep3.html

Indeed, rather than just post a news story, I added editorial comment.
I suppose Hill won't be voting for the conservative candidates in the
next election. But I bet you will.

Amazing how virtually all the politically oriented murdering kooks the
last few years have been right-wing conservatives...Hill, Osama,
McVeigh, et cetera.

Are you righties taught murder is the answer to political issues you
cannot resolve through debate, or does the killing come naturally?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.