Default Here's a post from Chuck to Harry

On Mon, 26 May 2008 20:39:31 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Gould
wrote:

On May 25, 5:54?pm, DK wrote:
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

Please refrain from using my name for juvenile, playground bull crap.

If you want to troll for Harry, please use different bait.

Thanks.

Better yet, don't troll for Harry.
--
John *H*

wrote:

On May 25, 5:54?pm, DK wrote:
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

Please refrain from using my name for juvenile, playground bull crap.

If you want to troll for Harry, please use different bait.

Thanks.

Better yet, don't troll for Harry.

Better yet, everyone should just ignore all trolling posts. The trolls
will get bored and move somewhere else.

On May 26, 2:57*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

Don, I don't include you in the ruining the group thing. For the most
part, you're pretty civil. JimH and Harry only come here to call
people names, flame and insult. That just about ruined the group. The
ONLY reason Harry does so to me is that I've shown his lies that he
tells over and over again. JimH goes to great lengths to be nasty,
even stooping so low as to call people's children and spouse names,
say untrue nasty things about them, and even accuse them of committing
crimes. THAT is how those two ruined the group. Did you happen to even
notice that when they weren't posting here, everything was nice and
civil?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*--------------------------------------
That you for that. *I don't want to ruin the group or see it disappear.
It's just the opposite.
As for seeing the group quiet ...I was gone for that early honeymoon and
only came back when I saw us referred to as "the three idiots left the
building"..courtesy of none other than your Dan Kruger.
I also us referred to as the three stooges. *How many times must a man turn
the other cheek?
At the time I was tired of the foolishness and welcomed the chance to become
a 'born again boater' with Chucks group.
I didn't care if the factions here declared victory or claimed to run us
off... it was that mean spirited name calling that enticed me back to 'the
ghetto'.

Yeah, JimH's and Harry's name calling and insulting is bothersome,
isn't it?

wrote in message

[...]

Loggie,
You do know that you are doing exactly what they want. Ignore them and
they will get bored.
DK DK is offline

Chuck Gould wrote:
On May 25, 5:54�pm, DK wrote:
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

Please refrain from using my name for juvenile, playground bull crap.

If you want to troll for Harry, please use different bait.

Thanks.

It's an archive. You would have to read all of his posts here before
you could call it juvenile.