Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Chuck, Harry, Jim Carter, Gene

Chuck,
I would like to make a similar offer to you. You name the organization, as
long as it is a reputable charity (it does not have to be part of any
religious organization) I will make the contribution in your name. I
personally prefer religious organizations because their administration cost
are so low, but I understand if you would prefer to keep it non religious.

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message news:...
Don,
JohnH's decision to donate $55 to Salvation Army was a great gesture.

How about if you and I donate $100 to some worthwhile Charity. The
Salvation Army is a well run organization, but if you have another one you
want to give to let's do it. I will donate $100 to your organization and
make the donation in your name.

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
news:hPudnR1TvPtRkAfenZ2dnUVZ_v6dnZ2d@rogers. com...

" *JimH*" wrote in message
news:ZOadneoi1I4XlQfenZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@comcas t.com...

I would love to buy this as a Christmas gift for you:

http://tinyurl.com/bmrls

Post your address here and I will make sure I get you one. ;-)

Merry Christmas
JimH

OK Jim, just send an e-mail to me and I will send my address to you. I
did post my address on this group last year but it was suggested to me
not do that anymore. My e-mail address is a correct one to reach me.

Please, send this book to me as I would love to read it.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"

Read my instructions Jim.

Bayfield

In other words, the Rev is weaseling out.

Hello Pastor Don:

A simple open book question for you (no cheating):

Question: Knowing what you know now, do you feel like a(n):

A Asshole
B. Total Idiot
C. Your usual self
D. All of the above.

I would guess..............D.

Eh?

Sorry Jimbo...I'm a solid 'C' and proud of it!
Did you donate that money to the needy yet?