DK DK is offline

Default Here's a post from Chuck to Harry

http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

"DK" wrote in message
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

Obviously, Dirtbag Dan wants me to pay some attention to him. But it
isn't going to happen here or there.

On May 25, 9:29 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

Obviously, Dirtbag Dan wants me to pay some attention to him. But it
isn't going to happen here or there.

What is this.........his 5th thread tonight flaming us? The guy needs
to get a life.

"JimH" wrote in message
On May 25, 9:29 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

Obviously, Dirtbag Dan wants me to pay some attention to him. But it
isn't going to happen here or there.

What is this.........his 5th thread tonight flaming us? The guy needs
to get a life.

I can't believe all the winers & moaners here who complain about us three
ruining the newsgroup.
It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that 'the enemy is within'.

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
On May 25, 9:29 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

Obviously, Dirtbag Dan wants me to pay some attention to him. But it
isn't going to happen here or there.

What is this.........his 5th thread tonight flaming us? The guy needs
to get a life.

I can't believe all the winers & moaners here who complain about us three
ruining the newsgroup.
It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that 'the enemy is within'.

Don, show your posts to your wife and son and tell us what they think if
your antics.

On May 26, 12:13 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
On May 25, 9:29 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

Obviously, Dirtbag Dan wants me to pay some attention to him. But it
isn't going to happen here or there.

What is this.........his 5th thread tonight flaming us? The guy needs
to get a life.

I can't believe all the winers & moaners here who complain about us three
ruining the newsgroup.
It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that 'the enemy is within'.

Don, show your posts to your wife and son and tell us what they think if
your antics.

That advice is actually best served when directed to Dan.

But you already knew that. ;-)

"JimH" wrote in message
On May 26, 12:13 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
On May 25, 9:29 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

Obviously, Dirtbag Dan wants me to pay some attention to him. But it
isn't going to happen here or there.

What is this.........his 5th thread tonight flaming us? The guy needs
to get a life.

I can't believe all the winers & moaners here who complain about us
three
ruining the newsgroup.
It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that 'the enemy is within'.

Don, show your posts to your wife and son and tell us what they think if
your antics.

That advice is actually best served when directed to Dan.

But you already knew that. ;-)

Glad you put a smiley after it, as I would hate to believe that you actually
think that.

On May 25, 10:41*pm, JimH wrote:
On May 25, 9:29 pm, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

Obviously, Dirtbag Dan wants me to pay some attention to him. But it
isn't going to happen here or there.

What is this.........his 5th thread tonight flaming us? *The guy needs
to get a life.

Us??? Are you and Harry cohabitating? Soon you two will be able to get
married in CA!

On May 25, 11:43*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On May 25, 9:29 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
http://www.boatbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2710

You went back 4.5 years to dredge this up?

GET A LIFE!

Obviously, Dirtbag Dan wants me to pay some attention to him. But it
isn't going to happen here or there.

What is this.........his 5th thread tonight flaming us? *The guy needs
to get a life.

I can't believe all the winers & moaners here who complain about us three
ruining the newsgroup.
It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that 'the enemy is within'.

Don, I don't include you in the ruining the group thing. For the most
part, you're pretty civil. JimH and Harry only come here to call
people names, flame and insult. That just about ruined the group. The
ONLY reason Harry does so to me is that I've shown his lies that he
tells over and over again. JimH goes to great lengths to be nasty,
even stooping so low as to call people's children and spouse names,
say untrue nasty things about them, and even accuse them of committing
crimes. THAT is how those two ruined the group. Did you happen to even
notice that when they weren't posting here, everything was nice and
civil?