Default Yo Bert!

You've been added to our twosome on Thursday at Quantico with a 9:16 tee
time. Hope you can make it!

I'll get there around 8:15 to 8:30, probably, and be in the Pro Shop. I'll
be walking, so you and Bob can split a cart, or whatever.

Let me know if you can't make it.
--
John *H*
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
You've been added to our twosome on Thursday at Quantico with a 9:16 tee
time. Hope you can make it!

I'll get there around 8:15 to 8:30, probably, and be in the Pro Shop. I'll
be walking, so you and Bob can split a cart, or whatever.

Let me know if you can't make it.

Ahh, the off-topic, rec.boats personal message service.

You two boys don't have a telephone?

On May 21, 6:42*am, John H. wrote:
You've been added to our twosome on Thursday at Quantico with a 9:16 tee
time. Hope you can make it!

I'll get there around 8:15 to 8:30, probably, and be in the Pro Shop. I'll
be walking, so you and Bob can split a cart, or whatever.

Let me know if you can't make it.
--
John *H*

John,

I'll be walking too. I should be arriving at about 8:30 too.

Bert

On May 21, 6:43*am, HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
You've been added to our twosome on Thursday at Quantico with a 9:16 tee
time. Hope you can make it!

I'll get there around 8:15 to 8:30, probably, and be in the Pro Shop. I'll
be walking, so you and Bob can split a cart, or whatever.

Let me know if you can't make it.

Ahh, the off-topic, rec.boats personal message service.

You two boys don't have a telephone?

Krause, do you want to make it a foursome? With your previously stated
prowess on the golf course you wouldn't mind playing a $5 dollar
Nassau with automatic pushes?

Yo Bert! John H.[_4_] General 2 May 1st 08 06:33 PM
YO Doug and Bert JohnH General 119 September 10th 06 09:09 PM
Yo - Bert!! jps General 0 November 10th 05 08:00 PM
bert! You'll help shirts. Little by little, I'll answer the plate Moronic Prancing Man ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:10 AM
For education Bert/Dennis Don White General 18 August 9th 04 11:59 PM