Don White

Default For education Bert/Dennis

Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

When are you Canadians going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

When are you Canadians going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Bertie has a lock on inferiority. He lives in a county dominated by
moderates and liberals, and they drive by his house 24/7 and point "His
Loser-ness" out to their kids.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova

Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

When are you Canadians going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Bertie has a lock on inferiority. He lives in a county dominated by
moderates and liberals, and they drive by his house 24/7 and point "His
Loser-ness" out to their kids.

How may times have you take the 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat out this
season? You are the king of inferiority complexes and looser-ness.

Don White

Bertrum....don't confuse quantity for quality.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message When are you Canadians
going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Harry Krause

JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 07:39:09 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Bert "His Loser-ness" Robbins wrote:
How may times have you take the 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat out this
season? You are the king of inferiority complexes and looser-ness.

I don't keep track, Bertie. My usage is down a little this summer
because the political season has made me busier than I'd like to be, and
it is going to get worse, because I picked up a large new commercial
client. I'd guess I've been out on our boats several dozen times this
season, maybe. I know I've spent about $800 on gasoline and about $1300
diesel so far, because I have a special credit card I use only for
boat-related purchases, and I just worked on the boat expense spreadsheets.

Harry, for whom are you buying all this gas and diesel?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

For Big Oil, of course. Unlike you, John, I don't live an hour's drive
(or more, depending on bridge traffic) away from the Bay, and can take
out either boat on a couple of minutes' notice. Even after hours or
before hours, without prior arrangement, which you can't do. Which was
the main reason I relocated Yo Ho from Deale.

To each his own, John. You like to fish within $5.00 worth of gasoline
of Rockhold Creek. If you got the guys you go out with to chip in, you
might make it down to the Nuke Plant or to the PAx, where the fish are
now biting.

I'll be out tomorrow, John. Got a family member flying out of town later
today, and I'm handling "ground transportation."

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

Bertrum....don't confuse quantity for quality.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message When are you Canadians
going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Bert lives in an enclave of Montgomery County, Maryland, where moderates
to liberals outnumber dumbass Konservatives by about five to one. Makes
him permanently testy.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
jim--

wrote:

[...]

Which boat are you taking out tomorrow Harry? Will it be the mysterious and
never seen custom 36 foot lobster boat?

$1,300 in diesel fuel this season....he-he-he. That translates to about 750
gallons. Add to that another 350 gallons or so in gasoline. 1100 or so
total gallons. Yeah, right.

With you posting 24x7 on this board, when have you had the time to get out?

jim--

wrote:

[...]

He just got caught again. The guy *is* persistent though. Maybe he

believes
someone believes him?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

And just today he admitted that he has been very busy on the politicking
because of the election.

Amazing. The guy must never sleep or work.

jim--

jim-- wrote:

Which boat are you taking out tomorrow Harry? Will it be the mysterious

and
never seen custom 36 foot lobster boat?

It's been seen. It's been written about, and its photos have appeared in
an ad.

Perhaps it has. But that is no indication that you own it. Remember
posting the pic of the Hatteras you claimed was yours....too bad it was
found out later to have been owned by someone else. Oopsy.

With you posting 24x7 on this board, when have you had the time to get

out?

Why should that be of any concern to you, ****-for-brains?

There you go again with the personal attacks. They really weaken your
argument Krause. You should know that by now.