Don White

Default For education Bert/Dennis

Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

When are you Canadians going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

When are you Canadians going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Bertie has a lock on inferiority. He lives in a county dominated by
moderates and liberals, and they drive by his house 24/7 and point "His
Loser-ness" out to their kids.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova

Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

When are you Canadians going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Bertie has a lock on inferiority. He lives in a county dominated by
moderates and liberals, and they drive by his house 24/7 and point "His
Loser-ness" out to their kids.

How may times have you take the 36' Zimmerman like Lobsta' boat out this
season? You are the king of inferiority complexes and looser-ness.

Don White

Bertrum....don't confuse quantity for quality.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message When are you Canadians
going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

Bertrum....don't confuse quantity for quality.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message When are you Canadians
going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

Bert lives in an enclave of Montgomery County, Maryland, where moderates
to liberals outnumber dumbass Konservatives by about five to one. Makes
him permanently testy.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert lives in an enclave of Montgomery County, Maryland, where moderates
to liberals outnumber dumbass Konservatives by about five to one. Makes
him permanently testy.

He lives in Maryland? I'd expect better from him.

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert lives in an enclave of Montgomery County, Maryland, where moderates
to liberals outnumber dumbass Konservatives by about five to one. Makes
him permanently testy.

He lives in Maryland? I'd expect better from him.

He's trying to become the state schmoo.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
17, 2002
basskisser

"Don White" wrote in message
Some light summer reading for you:
http://www.tribute.ca/kids/0698/Canadian_firsts.html

http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/review/Canadian_Firsts_N.html

http://www.historytelevision.ca/arch...ay2002/firsts/

You may note that a lot of the 'firsts' were performed by Nova Scotians.
from a province with less than a million people.

When are you Canadians going to get rid of your inferiority complex?

The USA is the best.

What a narrow mind you have.