Default YO Doug and Bert

Don't you guys think the comments about each other's wives is going a
little far, even for a political argument?

Syphilis? Come on Doug. That's beneath you, I hope.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

"JohnH" wrote in message
Don't you guys think the comments about each other's wives is going a
little far, even for a political argument?

Syphilis? Come on Doug. That's beneath you, I hope.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

John, she comes knocking on my door once a month and I keep turning her
away. Once a woman gets hooked on the massive kosher beef injections, it's
tough to get the monkey off her back. But, I sent her packing back to the
trailer park.

Bert should get her to order a credit report. She must have a few credit
cards he's unaware of, loaded to the max from plane flights to New York.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Don't you guys think the comments about each other's wives is going a
little far, even for a political argument?

Syphilis? Come on Doug. That's beneath you, I hope.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

John, she comes knocking on my door once a month and I keep turning her
away. Once a woman gets hooked on the massive kosher beef injections, it's
tough to get the monkey off her back. But, I sent her packing back to the
trailer park.

You are one sick dude.

"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Don't you guys think the comments about each other's wives is going a
little far, even for a political argument?

Syphilis? Come on Doug. That's beneath you, I hope.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

John, she comes knocking on my door once a month and I keep turning her
away. Once a woman gets hooked on the massive kosher beef injections,
it's
tough to get the monkey off her back. But, I sent her packing back to the
trailer park.

You are one sick dude.

Bert took off the gloves recently. You got a problem with this? Complain to
him. Or her. Or whatever it is. Otherwise, STFU.

By the way, you said you killfiled me about a month ago. And a month before
that, too.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Don't you guys think the comments about each other's wives is going a
little far, even for a political argument?

Syphilis? Come on Doug. That's beneath you, I hope.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John
John, she comes knocking on my door once a month and I keep turning her
away. Once a woman gets hooked on the massive kosher beef injections,
it's
tough to get the monkey off her back. But, I sent her packing back to the
trailer park.

You are one sick dude.

Bert took off the gloves recently. You got a problem with this? Complain to
him. Or her. Or whatever it is. Otherwise, STFU.

"Took off the gloves?" You really do have a thin skin Doug.

Again, say whatever you want it really doesn't bother me because it is
the rantings of a lunatic.

By the way, you said you killfiled me about a month ago. And a month before
that, too.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

You made the rules, you little tampon.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

I know your anger comes from your wife leaving you and that you are
still seeking your fathers approval!

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Actually, I left her, and he's perfectly delighted with everything I do
except when I tell users to put their hands behind their heads and keep them
there when I help them with computer problems. He finds that condescending,
but I really don't care. It works.

Maybe now you'd like to tell me what's wrong with my water heater.

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:26:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Don't you guys think the comments about each other's wives is going a
little far, even for a political argument?

Syphilis? Come on Doug. That's beneath you, I hope.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

John, she comes knocking on my door once a month and I keep turning her
away. Once a woman gets hooked on the massive kosher beef injections,
it's
tough to get the monkey off her back. But, I sent her packing back to the
trailer park.

You are one sick dude.

Bert took off the gloves recently. You got a problem with this? Complain to
him. Or her. Or whatever it is. Otherwise, STFU.

By the way, you said you killfiled me about a month ago. And a month before
that, too.

Jimmy should be one of the last to say something about personal attacks of
any sort.

I've been reading threads for a while, and I don't recall any attacks on
your wife by anyone. Your comments earlier, and above, are repulsive.
They're not reflective of the Doug that's been here for a long time.

If you have to do engage in that to *win* a point, then you've gone way
downhill in your abilities to carry on a discussion.

I suppose I don't get the recipe for sausage and kale soup now.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Do you let your son read what you're posting?

My daughter comes over and can't wait to read the latest in the newsgroup.
This is the one who saw Jimmy's rantings about the cancer foundation and
asked, "Who's that asshole?" (Sometimes her mouth isn't the cleanest, but
she's thirty now.)

My point is that I'm not embarrassed to let her read what I've said. Would
you let your son read what you've written?
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John