Default This stuff is great!

On May 17, 3:54*pm, wrote:
On May 17, 12:07*pm, wrote:

On May 17, 6:47*am, wrote:

On Fri, 16 May 2008 15:37:55 -0400, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 16 May 2008 15:31:44 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 16 May 2008 15:16:09 -0400, John H.
wrote:

I recently tried this stuff at a Firemen's Sub Shop. It is fantastic. I
ordered 12 bottles today. Can't wait.

http://tinyurl.com/6rv35w

Hope you are planning to give most of it away. It loses vitality
pretty quickly on the shelf.

Even if not opened? I am planning to give some away, but not all!

Yes. At the very least, keep it in a dark corner of your refridgerator.. Once
opened, use it up. This isn't a bottle of ketchup that can sit for months.- Hide quoted text -

It's probably all ready been bottled for months......- Hide quoted text -

So Loogie.. What are cajun spices.. Back a couple of years back at our
local store they sold cajun crayfish salad, and also cajun wings. Mild
reddish sauce seemed to be on both, it was just like when I was in
'Bama.. How the hell do I get that authentic cajun flavor? Got a list
of spices?- Hide quoted text -

Here's one example:
http://generalhorticulture.tamu.edu/...on/season.html

On May 17, 5:24*pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 17 May 2008 12:54:22 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

wrote:

I recently tried this stuff at a Firemen's Sub Shop. It is fantastic. I
ordered 12 bottles today. Can't wait.

http://tinyurl.com/6rv35w

Hope you are planning to give most of it away. It loses vitality
pretty quickly on the shelf.

Even if not opened? I am planning to give some away, but not all!

Yes. At the very least, keep it in a dark corner of your refridgerator. Once
opened, use it up. This isn't a bottle of ketchup that can sit for months.- Hide quoted text -

It's probably all ready been bottled for months......- Hide quoted text -

So Loogie.. What are cajun spices.. Back a couple of years back at our
local store they sold cajun crayfish salad, and also cajun wings. Mild
reddish sauce seemed to be on both, it was just like when I was in
'Bama.. How the hell do I get that authentic cajun flavor? Got a list
of spices?

start with lots of garlic and cayenne pepper and some chipotle peppers
thrown in.
--
John *H*- Hide quoted text -

Along the same lines, when you find the urge to fry some chicken, use
Paula Deen's recipe, it's killer. She uses hot sauce to dip the
chicken in and believe it or not, it's not too spicy.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._31775,00.html

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I wonder if that same recipe wouldn't taste pretty good on tilapia or about
any other fish. A striper fixed that way would probably taste pretty good.
--
John *H*

wrote:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._9936_31775,00....

I wonder if that same recipe wouldn't taste pretty good on tilapia or about
any other fish. A striper fixed that way would probably taste pretty good.
--
John *H*- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I'm sure it would! Although I grill up a very tasty catfish!

The Great Society = The Great Failure Bob Crantz ASA 8 April 21st 07 12:28 AM
New Stuff Capt. Rob ASA 9 February 4th 06 02:42 AM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM
Great Stuff Bobsprit ASA 0 August 23rd 04 05:53 PM