Default It's Great!

As I review the last few days of posts here, it is really terrific to see
the friendly exchange of information and news in this group without the
surly and vulgar insults that you-know-who routinely posts. Let's hope the
old Irish blessing, something about "wind in your sails..." keeps him out to
sea for a long time.

Senior Member

On May 9, 11:44*pm, "Mike" wrote:
AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

--Mike

"William Bruce" wrote in message

. ..

As I review the last few days of posts here, it is really terrific to see
the friendly exchange of information and news in this group without the
surly and vulgar insults that you-know-who routinely posts. *Let's hope
the old Irish blessing, something about "wind in your sails..." keeps him
out to sea for a long time.- Hide quoted text -

He knew... but now he has another audience.. for now...

wrote in message
On May 9, 11:44 pm, "Mike" wrote:
AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

--Mike

"William Bruce" wrote in message

. ..

As I review the last few days of posts here, it is really terrific to
see
the friendly exchange of information and news in this group without the
surly and vulgar insults that you-know-who routinely posts. Let's hope
the old Irish blessing, something about "wind in your sails..." keeps
him
out to sea for a long time.- Hide quoted text -

He knew... but now he has another audience.. for now...

When he comes back, let's all agree to just TOTALLY ignore any of his posts.

Senior Member

On May 10, 11:58*am, wrote:
On May 9, 10:37*pm, "William Bruce" wrote:

As I review the last few days of posts here, it is really terrific to see
the friendly exchange of information and news in this group without the
surly and vulgar insults that you-know-who routinely posts. *Let's hope the
old Irish blessing, something about "wind in your sails..." keeps him out to
sea for a long time.

I agree 100%!

Ahhh, I don't let him get to me.. He does know a little about boats..
You are all sock puppets anyway, and after all, I am-----

http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Bunny-no.../dp/B000AXUPUC

anyway...

On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:44:07 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

Careful now, he may yet get tossed from Chuck's new board.

On May 10, 1:58*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:44:07 -0700, "Mike" wrote:
AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

Careful now, he may yet get tossed from Chuck's new board.

Knock it off troll... don't you have some new shoes to dirty up for
the season.. you salty old.. er, how's the weather down there? You
gonna' cruise this year?

On May 10, 2:45*pm, WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2008 13:58:32 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:44:07 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

Careful now, he may yet get tossed from Chuck's new board.

The Chuck board is just a personality issue - Control.

Who the hell wants to post to a place with a built in censor?

crause has a personality issue also - Narcissism.

I am sure it is a great place I am sure. I like geetars, cars, beer
and whatever mixed in with my boating... it's all related in my mind...
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:44:07 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

Careful now, he may yet get tossed from Chuck's new board.

It's kind of interesting how hard you work at being a snot, both here
and at other places. Since, however, I am ignoring the snots at other
places, including you when you attempts to provoke, I suspect your
fondest wish will not come true here...or elsewhere.

The Great Society = The Great Failure Bob Crantz ASA 8 April 21st 07 12:28 AM
Isn't it great William Bruce General 1 July 11th 06 12:08 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM
Great Day! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 2nd 03 10:56 PM