HK HK is offline

Default It's Great!

WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 10 May 2008 13:58:32 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:44:07 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

Careful now, he may yet get tossed from Chuck's new board.

The Chuck board is just a personality issue - Control.

Who the hell wants to post to a place with a built in censor?

crause has a personality issue also - Narcissism.

I'm sure your vast boating knowledge is well-received everywhere you go,
crap-for-brains.

wrote:

On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:44:07 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

Careful now, he may yet get tossed from Chuck's new board.

The Chuck board is just a personality issue - Control.

Who the hell wants to post to a place with a built in censor?

crause has a personality issue also - Narcissism.

Wally, the best way to get the **** started again is to start the ****
again. Someone earlier said that we should ignore him, or words to that
effect. That would also imply that we don't invite trouble with our own
name-calling.

It has been pretty peaceful around here, and we're even getting 30-50
'nice' posts per day. Let's try to keep it up!

Please!
--
John *H*

On Sat, 10 May 2008 15:16:17 -0400, HK wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:44:07 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.

Careful now, he may yet get tossed from Chuck's new board.

It's kind of interesting how hard you work at being a snot, both here
and at other places. Since, however, I am ignoring the snots at other
places, including you when you attempts to provoke, I suspect your
fondest wish will not come true here...or elsewhere.

Harry, you yourself have called this place a pile of ****. Yet, you
intentionally come over here to step in it.

Why? As I asked in my email to you, what purpose does it serve?
--
John *H*
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2008 20:44:07 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

AMEN! Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that he's the problem.
Careful now, he may yet get tossed from Chuck's new board.

It's kind of interesting how hard you work at being a snot, both here
and at other places. Since, however, I am ignoring the snots at other
places, including you when you attempts to provoke, I suspect your
fondest wish will not come true here...or elsewhere.

Harry, you yourself have called this place a pile of ****. Yet, you
intentionally come over here to step in it.

Why? As I asked in my email to you, what purpose does it serve?

Actually, I prefer to watch "it" from a bit of distance, but it is hard
to resist a "boating" newsgroup in which one of the regulars with a new
four-stroke outboard asks whether he should use the engine
manufacturer's brand of TC-W3 oil or some other brand.

And of course I am also a "secret fan" of NASCAR racing, inept amateur
guitar playing, and recipes for crappy homemade beer, the three subjects
for which this newsgroup now carries the most posts.
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Oh...I forgot. If you sent me an email, I never saw it. That might have
to do with the fact that you are resident in my email bozo bin.

Carry on.

DK DK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

More narcissism from the fat man...

The Great Society = The Great Failure Bob Crantz ASA 8 April 21st 07 12:28 AM
Isn't it great William Bruce General 1 July 11th 06 12:08 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM
Great Day! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 2nd 03 10:56 PM