Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Trailering a pontoon boat

I am thinking of making my next boat a pontoon boat in the 20 foot
range. I'd like to hear from people who own pontoons and especially
those who trailer them. Things that I'm thinking about is how hard to
load/unload, ease of towing, etc. Also, do you all fish with yours
using an electric trolling motor? One thing I'm wondering is how they
handle while using the trolling motor in the wind? Much difference
than a bass boat?

Trailering my boat Eisboch General 13 August 3rd 07 03:03 AM
Trailering a wide boat [email protected] Cruising 8 May 17th 05 11:29 PM
best route for trailering boat from NC to NS ? Don White Cruising 5 November 20th 04 07:38 PM
Boat Trailering 101-- Some people just should not be allowed to own a boat! Ray General 8 March 23rd 04 12:26 AM