Default Learn English!!!!! Know everything !!!!!!!!!!!

Learn English!!!!! Know everything !!!!!!!!!!!

Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary.
Just click the website and share ur thoughts….enter in the search
column “What do u want about English language”? u’ll get it it
everything…..
A common example of two verbs mixed up by learners are 'made' and
'do'. For example, someone might use 'make a course' or 'do changes' –
as opposed to the correct format: 'do a course' and 'make changes'.

"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think
about."

http://Onlinespokenenglish.googlepages.com/home
Senior Member

On May 3, 11:46*am, Suganya wrote:
Learn English!!!!! Know everything *!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary.
Just click the website and share ur thoughts….enter in the search
column “What do u want about English language”? u’ll get it it
everything…..
A common example of two verbs mixed up by learners are 'made' and
'do'. For example, someone might use 'make a course' or 'do changes' –
as opposed to the correct format: 'do a course' and 'make changes'.

"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think
about."

http://Onlinespokenenglish.googlepages.com/home

Luks like you been teached real good ?? I hope all the scammers and
spammers take your course

Just Wait

"English is the language of international commerce, if you want to do
business in the world today, you need to know English" (unknown)

On May 3, 11:53*am, wrote:
[...]

I'd rather learn Engrish:

http://www.engrish.com/
Senior Member

On May 3, 2:18*pm, wrote:
On May 3, 11:53*am, wrote:

[...]

http://www.engrish.com/- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I have a monster amp on Craigs list, a 210 watt Peavey and of
course the scammers email you all day long. Had one today that wanted
to send me a "certisfied" check... Yes, certisfied, and he was going
to include the shipping and commission in my check and I was to pay it
to the shipper on pickup So not only was he going to stiff me with a
bogus check, I was going to pay shipping too! Hey Loog, you would like
this thing. 210 watt peavey head with twin 12" scorpion speakers...
You want to talk about shaking the house, this thing is a weapon of
mass distruction all by itself One day when no one was home, I put
the volume, first gain, second gain, AND master volume at about 8,
cranked the guitar up to about 8 grabbed a thick pick and hit an E
chord. The whole house shook like a jet going over low, forget my
ears, it hurt my whole head. Screwed around for about 2 minutes like
that and never need to do it again...

On May 3, 8:04*pm, wrote:
On May 3, 2:18*pm, wrote:

On May 3, 11:53*am, wrote:

[...]

that and never need to do it again...- Hide quoted text -

Yeah NOISE!!! I've got a Homer Simpson coozy that has a graphic that
looks like a stamp and says "It's Homer Certimified....

On Sun, 4 May 2008 07:18:21 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 3, 8:04*pm, wrote:
On May 3, 2:18*pm, wrote:

On May 3, 11:53*am, wrote:

[...]

You guys keep it up. You'll have ears like mine when you're my age. Noise
did it!
--
John *H*

On May 3, 8:04*pm, wrote:
On May 3, 2:18*pm, wrote:

On May 3, 11:53*am, wrote:

[...]

John *H*- Hide quoted text -

Man, I had to try it just once before I got rid of it. Check it out:
http://hartford.craigslist.org/msg/663687786.html
Sometimes I think I might should keep it, but there is no way I am
ever going to need that much power. I have been looking at 30 and 60
watt tube amps and the 60 watt Valve King is probably too much, but I
did really like the clean low end on it..
BAR BAR is offline

John H. wrote:

You guys keep it up. You'll have ears like mine when you're my age. Noise
did it!

Huh!
Jim Jim is offline

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
John H. wrote:

You guys keep it up. You'll have ears like mine when you're my age. Noise
did it!

Huh!

Too late for you.

On Sun, 04 May 2008 11:37:13 -0400, BAR wrote:

John H. wrote:

You guys keep it up. You'll have ears like mine when you're my age. Noise
did it!

Huh!

LMAO!
--
John *H*

(CA) [9/9] - ships at anchor English Bay.jpg (1/1) Stephen Rees Tall Ship Photos 0 November 17th 07 04:45 AM
(CA) [4/4] - yacht in English Bay 2007_0705.jpg (1/1) Stephen Rees Tall Ship Photos 0 July 6th 07 03:18 AM
plain English VHF guide Scout ASA 12 October 24th 06 11:59 PM
Bimini - is it an english word? Gary Warner General 7 September 30th 04 02:05 AM
A quote from my favorite English professor... Tuuk General 3 February 27th 04 12:32 AM