[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Learn English!!!!! Know everything !!!!!!!!!!!

On May 3, 11:53*am, wrote:
On May 3, 11:46*am, Suganya wrote:

Learn English!!!!! Know everything *!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary.
Just click the website and share ur thoughts….enter in the search
column “What do u want about English language”? u’ll get it it
everything…..
A common example of two verbs mixed up by learners are 'made' and
'do'. For example, someone might use 'make a course' or 'do changes' –
as opposed to the correct format: 'do a course' and 'make changes'.

"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think
about."

http://Onlinespokenenglish.googlepages.com/home

Luks like you been teached real good ?? *I hope all the scammers and
spammers take your course

Just Wait

"English is the language of international commerce, if you want to do
business in the world today, you need to know English" (unknown)

I'd rather learn Engrish:

http://www.engrish.com/