Senior Member

Default Does anyone recognize these outboards ?

On Apr 24, 10:48*am, HK wrote:
Jim wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:40:41 -0400, wrote:

Why don't you just go down to Matanzas Pass and look. I just went
through the pictures I took of the base and I don't see the RIB in
your pic but the orange ones have Verados on them so that is a good
guess.

I've frequently seen it as we go in and out of FMB but have always
been reluctant to go too close to their docks, especially the
"stealth" boat. *It's usually off to the side away from the orange
boats.

What a manly man you are.

For sure. *When I sailed out of the local navy yacht club, we used to
come right up to the floating baracade put up by visiting 'merican
nuclear subs... just to see that guy in the deck hut come running out
with his rifle. As soon as he showed, we'd tack ond be on our way.

That's your style. Isn't it? Taunt your protectors.
Over and out.

Yeah, right...the U.S. Navy is protecting Canada. That's a laugh.- Hide quoted text -

You think they want to pay to protect their own ports? We provide
their security, they accept it with one face, and ridicule us with the
other It's no different than any other country we help...

wrote in message
On Apr 24, 10:48 am, HK wrote:
Jim wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Just who are you protecting our ports from?
We do our security, if that's what you mean.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 24, 10:48 am, HK wrote:
Jim wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

From whom would the Canadians be protecting their ports? Unlike the
federal government of the United States, the federal government of
Canada seems to get along with most other countries.

Oh...perhaps you mean terrorists. Well, the federal government of the
United States doesn't even protect *our* ports...why would it be out
protecting the ports of Canada?

More right-wing "crock"ery.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 24, 10:48 am, HK wrote:
Jim wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

If I were a Canadian, I'd be worried about the enemy immediately
south...the one that wants to suck down Canada's natural resources.

Outboards on Inflatables [email protected] Cruising 3 July 1st 07 01:25 AM
Three outboards Injam General 1 March 8th 06 12:33 AM
Better Outboards? Bobsprit Cruising 11 October 4th 04 11:56 AM
Anyone recognize this object? R.H. General 12 August 29th 04 03:16 AM
Sea Ray makes outboards??? Pauli G Cruising 1 July 22nd 04 05:12 PM