Default 88 bayliner tank size?

I have a 21ft 88 bayliner capri inboard 5.0 does anyone know the size
of my gas tank or where i could look to find it? thanks

--
Posted at author's request, using fully moderated http://www.BoatingForumz.com interface
Thread archive: http://www.BoatingForumz.com/88-bayl...pict98804.html

Really no telling unless you can find someone with the same boat. I find
it's pretty hard to put your hands on whatever scant build documents existed
for older boats. Does the gauge appear to work? If so try to run it close
to empty and then fill it and see. Stay close to the dock/ramp as you get
nearer to empty.

news:365822_02d3b0abe95edf518a8b0a2dd9ced0b7@boati ngforumz.com...