Default Open Bow vs Cuddy Cabin

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
snip:
I think a sail boat is laid out a little bit differently, though.
Plus... Don, are you 6'4"?
snip:

Good Lord...another 6' 4" poster.
Anyone normal down there? ;-)

That is normal. I probably have shrunk to Tim's 6'3.5" in my aged years.

"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
snip:
I think a sail boat is laid out a little bit differently, though.
Plus... Don, are you 6'4"?
snip:

Good Lord...another 6' 4" poster.
Anyone normal down there? ;-)

That is normal. I probably have shrunk to Tim's 6'3.5" in my aged years.

Well...I knew you 'piled it high' down there.................... ;-)

"Don White" wrote in message

"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
snip:
I think a sail boat is laid out a little bit differently, though.
Plus... Don, are you 6'4"?
snip:

Good Lord...another 6' 4" poster.
Anyone normal down there? ;-)

That is normal. I probably have shrunk to Tim's 6'3.5" in my aged years.

Well...I knew you 'piled it high' down there.................... ;-)

We have enough warm weather to grow enough food to feed the children.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
snip:
I think a sail boat is laid out a little bit differently, though.
Plus... Don, are you 6'4"?
snip:

Good Lord...another 6' 4" poster.
Anyone normal down there? ;-)

That is normal. I probably have shrunk to Tim's 6'3.5" in my aged
years.

Well...I knew you 'piled it high' down there.................... ;-)

We have enough warm weather to grow enough food to feed the children.

Naw.. it's all that cheap harvesting labour supplied by Mexico.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Tim" wrote in message
snip:
I think a sail boat is laid out a little bit differently, though.
Plus... Don, are you 6'4"?
snip:

Good Lord...another 6' 4" poster.
Anyone normal down there? ;-)

That is normal. I probably have shrunk to Tim's 6'3.5" in my aged
years.
Well...I knew you 'piled it high' down there.................... ;-)

We have enough warm weather to grow enough food to feed the children.

Naw.. it's all that cheap harvesting labour supplied by Mexico.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens when and if the righties
manage to get most of the undocumented Latino aliens deported. I suppose
Reggie's "brilliant son" and his "gorgeous girlfriend" will be out in
the fields, picking strawberries for a living.

"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Tim" wrote in message
snip:
I think a sail boat is laid out a little bit differently, though.
Plus... Don, are you 6'4"?
snip:

Good Lord...another 6' 4" poster.
Anyone normal down there? ;-)

That is normal. I probably have shrunk to Tim's 6'3.5" in my aged
years.
Well...I knew you 'piled it high' down there.................... ;-)

We have enough warm weather to grow enough food to feed the children.

Naw.. it's all that cheap harvesting labour supplied by Mexico.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens when and if the righties
manage to get most of the undocumented Latino aliens deported. I suppose
Reggie's "brilliant son" and his "gorgeous girlfriend" will be out in the
fields, picking strawberries for a living.

Lots of the Latino's are legal. But if were brought back the Bracero
Program, we would eliminate the illegal problem almost overnight. They
would be able to get short time work permits. The farmers can not get
Americans of non Latino to pick crops. We pay enough welfare, that why
should you work hard for not much different in overall income. You, Harry,
might have to pick crops. Reggies son seems to have better degrees, from
better than Kansas State.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"CalifBill" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry, never went to K-State except for "road trips." "Reggie's son" is
as imaginary as the rest of "Reggie's" life here. He's just a construct.