Default Pulled the boat cover...

and it looks like the Ranger came through the winter just fine.
Probably just a quick wash and light wax, power wash the interior and
we're off and running.

The new hull bottom looks real good - changed the lines of the boat
quite a bit - I didn't notice that when I picked it up in December.
Here's some images.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom01.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom02.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom03.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom04.JPG

Season's getting closer - maybe first run next week.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 3, 6:04*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
and it looks like the Ranger came through the winter just fine.
Probably just a quick wash and light wax, power wash the interior and
we're off and running.

The new hull bottom looks real good - changed the lines of the boat
quite a bit - I didn't notice that when I picked it up in December.
Here's some images.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom01.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom02.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom03.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom04.JPG

Season's getting closer - maybe first run next week.

Tom, you've got rust on that fender!

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom03.JPG

And interesting, that the green metalflake has now turned blue.
That is except in the pic that I saved and now it's black.

Mold problem?

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
and it looks like the Ranger came through the winter just fine.
Probably just a quick wash and light wax, power wash the interior and
we're off and running.

The new hull bottom looks real good - changed the lines of the boat
quite a bit - I didn't notice that when I picked it up in December.
Here's some images.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom01.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom02.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom03.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom04.JPG

Season's getting closer - maybe first run next week.

Tom, you've got rust on that fender!

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom03.JPG

And interesting, that the green metalflake has now turned blue.
That is except in the pic that I saved and now it's black.

Mold problem?

Fix your monitor.- Hide quoted text -

it's fine. it show's the mold and rust quite nicely!

?;^ )

wrote:
[...]

That "rust" appears to be a rusty tie down ring of some type. Either Ranger
or Tom didn't opt for the much more expensive non-rusting type. 8-)

The "mold' you are seeing is the edge of the carpeted bunk rails.

Very easy to analyze if you take the picture to enlarge it a bit.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
[...]

Might be one of those fancy Ranger painted metal trailers.

wrote:
[...]

I just went out and looked at that - didn't notice it.

Must have not been non-magnetic stainless. I ran into that on the
trailer in another place - up where the bow post is clamped to the
trailer frame. I have three big 1/2 clamps securing the bow post to
the trailer and last year, one rusted over winter. Removed it and
used a magnet - sure enough.

The "mold' you are seeing is the edge of the carpeted bunk rails.

New carpet and bunks this year too.

Next year, probably stainless discs and new calipers.

wrote:
[...]

Of course it does.

When was the last time you had your eyes checked?

Or have you been color blind your whole life? :)
Tim Tim is offline

When was the last time you had your eyes checked?

Or have you been color blind your whole life? *:)- Hide quoted text -

Actually tom,now that you've mentioned that. at 52 i have 20/10
vision.

However I am a bit color blind. In fact it kept me out of the Marines.

Army didn't mind, though.

and it looks like the Ranger came through the winter just fine.
Probably just a quick wash and light wax, power wash the interior and
we're off and running.

The new hull bottom looks real good - changed the lines of the boat
quite a bit - I didn't notice that when I picked it up in December.
Here's some images.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom01.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom02.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom03.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/bottom04.JPG

Season's getting closer - maybe first run next week.

Ummmm.....

Put the cover back on. Snow is forecast for tonight.

Eisboch

boat cover? Chris General 12 July 9th 05 05:19 AM
my think boat won't cover before I dye it Isabelle ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:19 PM
boat cover Chris Ey General 1 October 31st 03 03:35 PM
Boat cover .... Need Help! matthew siroky General 1 August 23rd 03 03:34 PM
Boat Cover Cruising 1 July 29th 03 01:25 AM