matthew siroky

Default Boat cover .... Need Help!

Does anyone know of a place i can go toget a quality cover for my inboard
ski boat? I would like to get one made out of "sunbrella" but do not want to
pay the $500.00 + price I have been quoted. Any info or websites would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Matt

John Gaquin

"matthew siroky" wrote in message news:lOF1b.233542

Does anyone know of a place i can go toget a quality cover for my inboard
ski boat?

You could also try http://www.coverquest.com/

They claim to be running a sale on everything now.