HK HK is offline

Default FWC

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:55:56 -0400, DK wrote:

JimH wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 4:13 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

wrote:
On Mar 25, 4:14 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:33:58 -0700 (PDT), sailmonstermomma
wrote:
FWC will identify/mark it, if it presents a potential hazard to
navigation.
Most FWC signs *are* a hazard to navigation.
. _ _ . / . _ . . / . / . _ / . . . / . / give us a break. I
am watching folks give me crap because what? My insults are not vulgar
enough? Links to silly pictures without real context, folks selling
memory sticks, and some sailboat site spammer, all unchallenged and
you are all telling me to stop tagging spam? Screw it, guess I am not
an 'us", so I must be a "them".. so be it..
Who said your insults were not vulgar enough?
justwait shouldn't compare himself to the JohnHs, the W Smithers or
Diaper
Dans of the group.
You don't want to beat them at their game if you value your soul.- Hide
quoted text -

Oh no, I am the scourge of the news group, just ask our newly
converted net nannys
============

And yet another "on topic" thread goes down the drain...............
Warp 17 has spoken....
Huh?

Who is Warp 17?

That would be *you*.

http://tinyurl.com/3ah6yq

I'm surprised JimH doesn't know who he is in other groups. Maybe he's
simply trying to backpedal his way out of that one.

Nothing like a bit of nastiness from Herring to start off his day and ours.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
John H. wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:55:56 -0400, DK wrote:
Oh no, I am the scourge of the news group, just ask our newly
converted net nannys
============

And yet another "on topic" thread goes down the drain...............
Warp 17 has spoken....
Huh?

Who is Warp 17?

That would be *you*.

http://tinyurl.com/3ah6yq
I'm surprised JimH doesn't know who he is in other groups. Maybe he's
simply trying to backpedal his way out of that one.
It might not be JimH, it might be Dennis Compton or JimH's son pretending
to be JimH.

Sorry to burst your bubble boys but it is not me. Yet another lie about
me being spread.

Warp17 made 2 posts to some StarTrek NG in 1999. He/she used the fake email
of . The next time that persons profile (using the fake email
of
) shows another post it is December, 2007 and links to my
posts here. Coincindentally, I have the same fake email address starting
December, 2007. *That* is the only reason that persons profile now links
to me.

Nice try but it is not me. I have never in my life ever posted to any Star
Trek NG or forum nor would I have any interest in doing so..........so help
me God.

Warp17:
From: "warp17"
Subject: Federation Voting Rights
Date: 1999/08/19
Newsgroups: alt.startrek

JimH:Path:
g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!border1.nntp.d ca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx02.iad01.newsh osting.com!newshosting.com!post01.iad01!post02.iad 01!roadrunner.com!not-for-mail
From: "JimH"
Newsgroups: rec.boats

Subject: There are times when Bill Clinton...
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:07:04 -0400

Hey...it's Smithers. Why take him any more seriously than a pile of
dogcrap on the sidewalk? Just step over it.

JimH wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 4:13 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

From: "warp17"
Date: 1999/08/19
Newsgroups: alt.startrek

From: "JimH"
Newsgroups: rec.boats

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:07:04 -0400

Hey...it's Smithers. Why take him any more seriously than a pile of
dogcrap on the sidewalk? Just step over it.- Hide quoted text -

Nothing like a little nastyness from Harry to start his day off and
ours.

"John H." wrote in message

JimH wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 4:13 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Well, if you check the profile of 'Warp17', you'll see that the guy sure
has made a lot of posts to rec.boats also.

Of course, that could also be Dennis or JimH's son (who is a Marine with a
laptop running Vista with absolutely no problems while he's learning to
operate a generator) making all the posts to rec.boats.

;)
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Nothing ever changes for the better.
Here's Johnny (Prep)H and Waylon Smithers dragging in family members again.
I hope Chuck has a policy of not allowing this kind of crap in his group.

JimH wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 4:13 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

wrote:
[...]

BTW, I just love this line...

"Coincindentally (sic), I have the same fake email address starting
December, 2007." (JimH, 27 March, 2008)

This one is also good:

"I have never in my life ever posted to any Star Trek NG or forum nor would
I have any interest in doing so..........so help me God." (JimH, 27 March,
2008)

I suppose asking God for help makes lying hard to do?
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

JimH wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news:iZ6dnfYjks0KB3TanZ2dnUVZ_oninZ2d@gigane ws.com...
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 4:13 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

news:nbWdneCoJbhMwnTanZ2dnUVZ_o7inZ2d@com cast.com...

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

* ;)

BTW, I just love this line...

"Coincindentally (sic), I have the same fake email address starting
December, 2007." *(JimH, 27 March, 2008)

This one is also good:

"I have never in my life ever posted to any Star Trek NG or forum nor
would
I have any interest in doing so..........so help *me God." (JimH, 27
March,
2008)

I suppose asking God for help makes lying hard to do?
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

I told the absolute truth.

No you didn't. you lied just like you lied about the cross posting.

Are you proud of the way you are behaving here John? * I would expect to see
posts like yours in a preteen chat site. * Maybe that is where you picked up
the BFF thing.

Are you proud of your actions here? Are you proud of lying about me?
Are you proud of lying about my wife and school aged children? Are you
proud of your childish name calling and petty insults aimed at me, my
wife, and my children?

I have nothing more to say on this matter. *If you cannot figure out that I
was not Warp17 that is your problem. *I provided the proof. * You just
continue with the lie.

Where did you provide "proof" that you aren't warp17?

Who is the liar John?

You are, Jim.

Get it?

On Mar 27, 8:18*am, "JimH" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

JimH wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
. ..
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
messagenews:AM6dnSuqm959H3banZ2dnUVZ_tTinZ2d@comca st.com...

From: "warp17"
Date: 1999/08/19
Newsgroups: alt.startrek

From: "JimH"
Newsgroups: rec.boats

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:07:04 -0400

Hey...it's Smithers. Why take him any more seriously than a pile of
dogcrap on the sidewalk? Just step over it.

It is just a shame that some here rejoice in their attempts to discredit and
insult other members. *Coincidentally, none of them registered at Chuck's
board as they know they have nothing to offer their.- Hide quoted text -

Is it a shame to say nasty untrue things about someone's wife and
school aged children, JimH?

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:00:25 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

news:nbWdneCoJbhMwnTanZ2dnUVZ_o7inZ2d@com cast.com...

wrote:
wrote:
[...]