[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default FWC

On Mar 25, 4:14*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:33:58 -0700 (PDT), sailmonstermomma

wrote:
FWC will identify/mark it, if it presents a potential hazard to
navigation.

Most FWC signs *are* a hazard to navigation.

. _ _ . / . _ . . / . / . _ / . . . / . / give us a break. I
am watching folks give me crap because what? My insults are not vulgar
enough? Links to silly pictures without real context, folks selling
memory sticks, and some sailboat site spammer, all unchallenged and
you are all telling me to stop tagging spam? Screw it, guess I am not
an 'us", so I must be a "them".. so be it..