HK HK is offline

Default Morons that rant about new versions of Windoze

JimH wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
HK wrote:
This used to be a boater newsgroup. There's no requirement that posters
here have any knowledge of a computer OS or in fact have a boat. We
have
plenty of boatless posters here who also present as too slow to use a
computer, too.

LOL! Well Harry, you're 50% right about me. I have two boats and no
computer OS knowledge.

Wait a second! I ahve TWO boats so you'e 100% right about me!

...or would that be 100% wrong?

Or....Oh well.....

It doesn't matter if you are the self-proclaimed computer dummy you claim
to be because you have boats and you discuss your boats and boating
issues from time to time. That differentiates you from those mentioned in
the paragraph from me you quoted.

I have two and a half boats, but not for long. x

Harry,
I know about the LTP, and half a canoe, what is the other boat?

Just curious and not trying to defend Harry.......why have each and every
one of your posts today (as with most days) been a direct or indirect attack
on Harry?

Those posts actually define your actual purpose here.

Do you have a life?

Because he has the hots for me and hopes I'll visit the men's room stall
at the Atlanta airport next to the one where he lurks.

DK DK is offline

HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
hk wrote:
Tim wrote:

HK wrote:
[...]

What brand, model, and year of boat do you own, Reggie?

Typical response from a left-wing liar.

hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

Wonder if Waylon does any 'toe tappin' out on his boat?

On Mar 26, 7:56*am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
om...
hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
HK wrote:
[...]

*What* boat?- Hide quoted text -

His 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat.
Harry, you seem to be awfully sure that he doesn't own a boat. How do
you know this?
You see, you think that everyone else here lies like you do, that's
just not correct.

Safari windoze browser Gordon Cruising 0 June 12th 07 05:22 PM
Latest Chapman's is out, and very different from the older versions Chuck Gould General 0 September 6th 06 05:33 AM
Transmitting different versions of NMEA data Larry Electronics 4 August 12th 03 10:47 AM