Default Myrtle Beach..

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:30:17 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

nibbling on fat, salty snacks the entire time

mmmmmfatty, salty snacks...

Which reminds me - I need to stock up on pretzels...

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:10:37 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

HK wrote:

Didn't see many boats on the ICW, even though we crossed it several
times a
day. Did see one Parker CC, about 21'er, on a trailer. Didn't check the
transom.
Best place to eat was 'Country Kitchen' where chicken fried steak, mashed
'taters and gravy, all the iced tea and cornbread you could eat, and a
double order of collard greens ran a total of $6.79, excluding tax. Now
*that's* my kind of restaurant.

I hope everyone was good while I was gone!

Ah, yes...the greasy, high cholesterol, high fat, artery choking
southern diet. Did you put lots of salt and butter on the greens?

Harry,
If you are not eating high fat, high carb and generally a poor
nutritional diet with very little exercise, how did you get so
overweight, bloated and generally stressed out? I don't think I have
ever seen a pudgy hand with fat little nail bitten hands as you have.

You really look like you need to spend more time on your diet and
exercise program than worry about JohnH, who seems to be fit and in shape.

Actually, I'm about fifteen pounds over where I want to be. That's why I
doubled up on the collard greens instead of having two orders of macaroni
and cheese.

--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

HK wrote:
HK wrote:

[...]

Don't know much about focal length, eh?

Actually, I have and know what focal length will do in a photograph,
obviously, you don't. Here is a link that will show you how focal
length effects ones perception in a photo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focal_length

I don't care how wide an angle you were using it would not have made
anyones hands turn into those fat short hands. They looked like
someone who has been sitting at a computer WAY too much and nibbling
on fat, salty snacks the entire time. I think I can understand why
you installed a kitchen next to your computer. I also don't know of
any lens that will make ones nails look like they have been chewed to
the nub.

Actually, I don't chew them, but I do pick at them. And your
understanding of the photo and how it was taken are wrong, too.

So, your batting average so far today as the Perfect Snarky Asshole is
1.000.

Oh...saw my doc last week. BP 118 over 64. Blood sugar 97. Cholesterol
numbers I don't recall, but all "satisfactory." IQ, significantly
higher than yours.

Harry,
If your doctor didn't tell you to lose some weight, it is time for a new
doctor.

"Reggie is Here wrote:

nibbling on fat, salty snacks the entire time

mmmmmfatty, salty snacks...

Which reminds me - I need to stock up on pretzels...

Be careful, pretzels can be dangerous. No one thinks it will happen to
them. You start out with pretzels and before you know it you have moved
onto pizza.

"Reggie is Here wrote:

nibbling on fat, salty snacks the entire time

mmmmmfatty, salty snacks...

Which reminds me - I need to stock up on pretzels...

Be careful, pretzels can be dangerous. No one thinks it will happen to
them. You start out with pretzels and before you know it you have moved
onto pizza.

Costco pizza. Yum!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Tim Tim is offline

. *You start out with pretzels and before you know it you have moved
onto pizza.

Costco pizza. Yum!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Cripes, John. and I'm sure you still crave spam w/hot sauce...

C-rations. yougotta love 'em.

o'f course, if you eat enough of them, I suppose you could start to
like them......

"Tim" wrote in message
. You start out with pretzels and before you know it you have moved
onto pizza.

Costco pizza. Yum!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Cripes, John. and I'm sure you still crave spam w/hot sauce...

C-rations. yougotta love 'em.

o'f course, if you eat enough of them, I suppose you could start to
like them......

SOS, grits, and powdered milk. An all white breakfast. Chase it down with
chicory coffee blend. Makes you want to re-up just for the gourmet food.

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:43:39 -0400, "
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
. You start out with pretzels and before you know it you have moved
onto pizza.

Costco pizza. Yum!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Cripes, John. and I'm sure you still crave spam w/hot sauce...

C-rations. yougotta love 'em.

o'f course, if you eat enough of them, I suppose you could start to
like them......

SOS, grits, and powdered milk. An all white breakfast. Chase it down with
chicory coffee blend. Makes you want to re-up just for the gourmet food.

I really hate to admit this, but I had a fondness for dehydrated eggs.

Don't ask me why - I loved the damn things.

I will admit that combat rations today are much better than they used
to be. In particular the vegetarian meal - it's really pretty good.
Just recently, I had the veggie/cheese omelet - that wasn't half bad
either.

wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
. You start out with pretzels and before you know it you have moved
onto pizza.

Costco pizza. Yum!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

Cripes, John. and I'm sure you still crave spam w/hot sauce...

C-rations. yougotta love 'em.

o'f course, if you eat enough of them, I suppose you could start to
like them......

SOS, grits, and powdered milk. An all white breakfast. Chase it down with
chicory coffee blend. Makes you want to re-up just for the gourmet food.

It's obvious to me that both y'all know a lot about good food!

Ever have mystery meat in the CRATS?

Freakin' awful. I swear this is true - we were on an op up near Hue
and the CRATS they gave us were from the Korean War.

I have a package of Lucky Strikes in the green package that came with
one set of CRATS - those are from WWII. :)

Kids today have it too good I tell 'ya. :)

I will say this for the Squids - they had some decent food. Never
forget an R&R at Cam Rahn - real roast beef, real mashed potatoes,
real veggies and honest to god real blueberry pie with vanilla ice
cream.

Don't tell the Squids in here that I said that - ruin my upstanding
reputation. :)

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:16:31 -0500, John H.
wrote:

wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

C-rations. Navy beans and ham, hot or cold, with tobasco. Can't beat it
with a stick.

We had to beat 'em with a stick to soften the damn things up. :)