HK HK is offline

Default Myrtle Beach..

John H. wrote:
is a great place for golf, but I don't think I'd go there without a friend
in the area. With a friend who has a 'Passport', the green fees run around
$50, which isn't bad. 'Walk-ons' will pay anywhere from $85 to about $135
on the courses we played.

The weather was great, food was good, good times with friends, but the golf
scores sucked. Oh well.

Didn't see many boats on the ICW, even though we crossed it several times a
day. Did see one Parker CC, about 21'er, on a trailer. Didn't check the
transom.

Best place to eat was 'Country Kitchen' where chicken fried steak, mashed
'taters and gravy, all the iced tea and cornbread you could eat, and a
double order of collard greens ran a total of $6.79, excluding tax. Now
*that's* my kind of restaurant.

I hope everyone was good while I was gone!

Ah, yes...the greasy, high cholesterol, high fat, artery choking
southern diet. Did you put lots of salt and butter on the greens?

HK wrote:

Didn't see many boats on the ICW, even though we crossed it several
times a
day. Did see one Parker CC, about 21'er, on a trailer. Didn't check the
transom.
Best place to eat was 'Country Kitchen' where chicken fried steak, mashed
'taters and gravy, all the iced tea and cornbread you could eat, and a
double order of collard greens ran a total of $6.79, excluding tax. Now
*that's* my kind of restaurant.

I hope everyone was good while I was gone!

Ah, yes...the greasy, high cholesterol, high fat, artery choking
southern diet. Did you put lots of salt and butter on the greens?

Harry,
If you are not eating high fat, high carb and generally a poor
nutritional diet with very little exercise, how did you get so
overweight, bloated and generally stressed out? I don't think I have
ever seen a pudgy hand with fat little nail bitten hands as you have.

You really look like you need to spend more time on your diet and
exercise program than worry about JohnH, who seems to be fit and in shape.
HK HK is offline

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
HK wrote:

[...]

Don't know much about focal length, eh?

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

Never mind all that...did you bring back a souvenir for us?

HK wrote:

[...]

Actually, I have and know what focal length will do in a photograph,
obviously, you don't. Here is a link that will show you how focal
length effects ones perception in a photo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focal_length

I don't care how wide an angle you were using it would not have made
anyones hands turn into those fat short hands. They looked like someone
who has been sitting at a computer WAY too much and nibbling on fat,
salty snacks the entire time. I think I can understand why you
installed a kitchen next to your computer. I also don't know of any
lens that will make ones nails look like they have been chewed to the nub.

HK HK is offline

HK wrote:

[...]

Actually, I don't chew them, but I do pick at them. And your
understanding of the photo and how it was taken are wrong, too.

So, your batting average so far today as the Perfect Snarky Asshole is
1.000.

Oh...saw my doc last week. BP 118 over 64. Blood sugar 97. Cholesterol
numbers I don't recall, but all "satisfactory." IQ, significantly
higher than yours.

On Mar 22, 7:56*am, HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

southern diet. Did you put lots of salt and butter on the greens?- Hide quoted text -

Harry, if I was as fat as you, I certainly wouldn't be dissing what
anyone else ate.

HK wrote:

[...]

Don't know much about focal length, eh?- Hide quoted text -

Harry, focal length has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that
you are a fat pig.

HK wrote:

[...]

(Yawn) And not from lack of sleep.