Default Yo, Harry

What year did your father make his trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout
and get the ensuing New York City fireboat welcome? We've went through
a lot of archives and have found a lot of records of fireboat activity
as it relates to non-emergency things but none relating to your
father. You do have the same surname, correct? If you don't know the
exact year, a time frame might help. I'll certainly forward any
archival items I find to you.

On Mar 10, 1:13*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
What year did your father make his trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout
and get the ensuing New York City fireboat welcome? We've went through
a lot of archives and have found a lot of records of fireboat activity
as it relates to non-emergency things but none relating to your
father. You do have the same surname, correct? If you don't know the
exact year, a time frame might help. I'll certainly forward any
archival items I find to you.

Thanks for the kind offer; I don't need your help.

I'm asking for YOU help. There just doesn't seem to be any record of
such account, and that is highly unusual. We've been able to find many
records of fireboat activity but none involving a trans-Atlantic trip,
a person with your surname, etc. Would you know why that is?

On Mar 10, 1:24*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:13 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
What year did your father make his trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout
and get the ensuing New York City fireboat welcome? We've went through
a lot of archives and have found a lot of records of fireboat activity
as it relates to non-emergency things but none relating to your
father. You do have the same surname, correct? If you don't know the
exact year, a time frame might help. I'll certainly forward any
archival items I find to you.
Thanks for the kind offer; I don't need your help.

I'm asking for YOU help. There just doesn't seem to be any record of
such account, and that is highly unusual. We've been able to find many
records of fireboat activity but none involving a trans-Atlantic trip,
a person with your surname, etc. Would you know why that is?

I didn't have any trouble locating the information, but, then I didn't
use the internet.- Hide quoted text -

Well, then let's see what you've got. My wife does this stuff as a
hobby and certainly isn't using just the internet. There are archives
for the fireboat squads of the NYFD going back to almost the first
fireboat they had. Nothing there for your father. Newspaper articles
came up empty too. I'd think that if someone got a fireboat welcome,
it would certainly be in the newspapers, as they only do those types
of activities for very important things.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:24 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:13 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I was bred and born in the briar patch, Br'er LoogyPicker. Born and bred
in the briar patch.

"Well, then let's see what you've got."

snerk

On Mar 10, 1:58*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:24 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:13 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

*snerk- Hide quoted text -

Gee, that's just the response I expected. But you'll go to great
lengths to prove your wife took you to San Diego.......odd....
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:58 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:24 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:13 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Florida Jim advised me not to divulge info, but just to attack the info
of others...

On Mar 10, 2:13*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:58 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:24 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:13 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

of others...- Hide quoted text -

But you said that it's not manly to attack the info of others if you
don't divulge your info.

On Mar 10, 2:13*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:58 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:24 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:13 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Harry, do you remember saying this:
Let's say I posted that I had just purchased, oh, a Ford truck, and
that
you posted, about 327 times, that you didn't think much of Ford trucks.
So, at some point you were asked, "So, what truck do you drive?" And you
responded, "Oh, I'm not going to tell you..."

Sure would like to see some proof of your father's trans-Atlantic boat
trip and ensuing fireboat welcome in NY. Or a 36' Zimmerman like
lobster boat.....

Yo - Harry JohnH General 11 September 2nd 06 07:51 PM
Yo Harry JohnH General 4 September 1st 06 10:49 PM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 9 August 28th 06 06:02 PM
OT You were right Harry! Don White General 60 February 22nd 06 08:24 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM