DK DK is offline

Default Brighten your day Harry

Don White wrote:
Local guy I know (& sailed with) who sailed his CL16 (like Wayfarer) from
halifax to the Strait of Canso did a review on another local authors book
'Sailing Away From Winter'.

here's one paragraph..
" While slipping southwards from his homeport of D'Escousse, Silver Donald
makes port in such historic Nova Scotia locales as Canso, Halifax, Lunenburg
and Yarmouth and then onward to crossing the Bay of Fundy and entering our
"beloved" neighbour, the United States of America. Here we learn that like
most Canadians, not many Americans on the New England Coast are fans of
President George W. Bush as evidenced by many bumper stickers "Needed: One
florist to send two Bushes to Iraq" "

Anyone else see those bumper stickers down there?

The sad puppy is Googling for his pathetic master!

Your too-old-to-live-at-home son should be proud!

Brighten your day Harry [email protected] General 1 March 9th 08 12:32 AM
Brighten your day Harry Tim General 1 March 8th 08 10:54 PM
Yo! Harry! John H.[_3_] General 3 January 3rd 08 06:10 PM
Bow by Harry HK General 10 August 20th 07 12:13 AM
YO Harry John H. General 0 April 13th 07 11:25 PM