Tim Tim is offline

Default Brighten your day Harry

On Mar 8, 3:23*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Local guy I know (& sailed with) who sailed his CL16 (like Wayfarer) from
halifax to the Strait of Canso did a review on another local authors book
'Sailing Away From Winter'.

here's one paragraph..
" While slipping southwards from his homeport of D'Escousse, Silver Donald
makes port in such historic Nova Scotia locales as Canso, Halifax, Lunenburg
and Yarmouth and then onward to crossing the Bay of Fundy and entering our
"beloved" neighbour, the United States of America. Here we learn that like
most Canadians, not many Americans on the New England Coast are fans of
President George W. Bush as evidenced by many bumper stickers "Needed: One
florist to send two Bushes to Iraq" "

Anyone else see those bumper stickers down there?

I haven't, and I notice a lot of wierd stuff.

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:18:44 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

I haven't, and I notice a lot of wierd stuff

Oh - so many jokes - so little time.

Hey Harry... Tim General 0 January 20th 07 01:41 PM
YO Harry JohnH General 0 January 12th 07 02:36 PM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 9 August 28th 06 06:02 PM