HK HK is offline

Default Climate Snerking

"This is the worst winter in some parts of America and around the world,
and perhaps we should be worried now about global cooling."
-- Fox News (?) host Steve Doocy, 3/3/08

VERSUS

"The eight warmest years in the GISS record have all occurred since
1998, and the 14 warmest years in the record have all occurred since
1990." NSA, 1/16/08

http://app.mx3.americanprogressactio...60E 2F614D83C

FOX Noise is "smarter" than NASA.
Senior Member

Default Spam, out of context snips of sarcasm... Uh, by Harry,, you decide;)

..

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:38:24 -0500, HK wrote:
....more dribble.

Read something, Harry:

http://tinyurl.com/227zg4

or:

http://www.jpands.org/vol12no3/robinson600.pdf

Senior Member

On Mar 4, 4:56*pm, HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:38:24 -0500, HK wrote:
...more dribble.

Read something, Harry:

http://tinyurl.com/227zg4

or:

http://www.jpands.org/vol12no3/robinson600.pdf

*From you? Nothing to gain.

Heard an interesting interview early this morning with the guy who
started the cable weather channel. He was saying that Al Gore should
be sued for fraud over his carbon credit scam... Can not find it now,
was very early in the am when I woke to take my meds... I will keep
looking..

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Mar 4, 4:56 pm, HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:38:24 -0500, HK wrote:
...more dribble.
Read something, Harry:
http://tinyurl.com/227zg4
or:
http://www.jpands.org/vol12no3/robinson600.pdf

From you? Nothing to gain.

Heard an interesting interview early this morning with the guy who
started the cable weather channel. He was saying that Al Gore should
be sued for fraud over his carbon credit scam... Can not find it now,
was very early in the am when I woke to take my meds... I will keep
looking..

Is that the guy with no degree in climatology?

On Mar 4, 5:11*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 4, 4:56 pm, HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:38:24 -0500, HK wrote:
...more dribble.
Read something, Harry:
http://tinyurl.com/227zg4
or:
http://www.jpands.org/vol12no3/robinson600.pdf
*From you? Nothing to gain.

Heard an interesting interview early this morning with the guy who
started the cable weather channel. He was saying that Al Gore should
be sued for fraud over his carbon credit scam... Can not find it now,
was very early in the am when I woke to take my meds... I will keep
looking..

Is that the guy with no degree in climatology?- Hide quoted text -

Our boy Harry's anal fixation:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/irf/yikes.jpg

Senior Member

On Mar 4, 5:11*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 4, 4:56 pm, HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:38:24 -0500, HK wrote:
...more dribble.
Read something, Harry:
http://tinyurl.com/227zg4
or:
http://www.jpands.org/vol12no3/robinson600.pdf
*From you? Nothing to gain.

Heard an interesting interview early this morning with the guy who
started the cable weather channel. He was saying that Al Gore should
be sued for fraud over his carbon credit scam... Can not find it now,
was very early in the am when I woke to take my meds... I will keep
looking..

Is that the guy with no degree in climatology?- Hide quoted text -

Dunno, but he is a guy that is not supported by grants to study Global
Taxing... There is going to be a huge meeting in NY this week,
hundreds of scientists who agree, many of them ex-global taxing
advocates.