HK HK is offline

Default Ohio...

....has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?
BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?

How many were lost thru the 70's and 80's and Clinton's 90's?

"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?

Without question, Krausie! Unequivocally! Been to a Yale reunion lately?

"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?

Yep. Remember the little guy with the big ears talking about the "big
sucking sound"?

Eisboch

"JimH" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?

Yep. Remember the little guy with the big ears talking about the "big
sucking sound"?

Eisboch

The little guy vs. Gore on NAFTA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOXWNXOpjw

Great link, JimH. Thanks. Sure does ring a few bells, huh? The little
guy with the big ears was spot on.
I got a big kick out of comparing the current "HClinton" position versus the
position of her party and husband (who signed it) at that time.

What the heck has happened to AGORE? Too many carbon credit lunches, I
think.

Eisboch

Eisboch

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 19:10:37 -0500, HK wrote:

....more crap.
--
John H

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"JimH" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took
office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?
Yep. Remember the little guy with the big ears talking about the "big
sucking sound"?

Eisboch

The little guy vs. Gore on NAFTA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOXWNXOpjw

Great link, JimH. Thanks. Sure does ring a few bells, huh? The
little guy with the big ears was spot on.
I got a big kick out of comparing the current "HClinton" position versus
the position of her party and husband (who signed it) at that time.

What the heck has happened to AGORE? Too many carbon credit lunches, I
think.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Where is Ross when we now need him?

Chasing his paranoia.

"JimH" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took
office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?

Yep. Remember the little guy with the big ears talking about the "big
sucking sound"?

Eisboch

The little guy vs. Gore on NAFTA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOXWNXOpjw

Great link, JimH. Thanks. Sure does ring a few bells, huh? The
little guy with the big ears was spot on.
I got a big kick out of comparing the current "HClinton" position versus
the position of her party and husband (who signed it) at that time.

What the heck has happened to AGORE? Too many carbon credit lunches, I
think.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Where is Ross when we now need him?

He's under the hood of his car, fixin' what's wrong.
I actually voted for the little guy. I thought he made more sense than
anybody else.

Eisboch

BAR BAR is offline

JimH wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"JimH" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took
office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?
Yep. Remember the little guy with the big ears talking about the "big
sucking sound"?

Eisboch

The little guy vs. Gore on NAFTA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOXWNXOpjw

Great link, JimH. Thanks. Sure does ring a few bells, huh? The
little guy with the big ears was spot on.
I got a big kick out of comparing the current "HClinton" position versus
the position of her party and husband (who signed it) at that time.

What the heck has happened to AGORE? Too many carbon credit lunches, I
think.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Where is Ross when we now need him?

Hopefully waiting for the bad guys to kill him and his daughter at her
wedding. Smart guy but I think he lost it around 1986.

Senior Member

On Mar 2, 8:10*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?

Yep. *Remember the little guy with the big ears talking about the "big
sucking sound"?

Eisboch

The little guy vs. Gore on NAFTA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOXWNXOpjw

Great link, JimH. * Thanks. * Sure does ring a few bells, huh? * The little
guy with the big ears was spot on.
I got a big kick out of comparing the current "HClinton" position versus the
position of her party and husband (who signed it) at that time.

What the heck has happened to AGORE? *Too many carbon credit lunches, I
think.

Eisboch

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

I dunno but I wonder if anyone is going to remember the last time
Billary talked about health care.. Turned a good profit building,
dumping, and shorting the pharma. companies... ;( Heard it today too.
Going to provide tuition, healthcare, lower taxes, better jobs, lowe
gas prices... How long do we have to listen to this bull?

What's going on in Ohio? Don White General 1 September 13th 05 09:38 PM
Tragedy on the Ohio Scott Vernon ASA 1 January 12th 05 12:34 AM
PADDLEFEST IN SW OHIO! Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 15th 04 05:52 AM
WTB in NW Ohio Spreaders for P-26 JFTeig Marketplace 0 April 13th 04 02:54 AM
Another Ohio Drowning Peggy Whitewater 0 July 11th 03 09:53 PM