[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Ohio...

On Mar 2, 8:10*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?

Yep. *Remember the little guy with the big ears talking about the "big
sucking sound"?

Eisboch

The little guy vs. Gore on NAFTA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOXWNXOpjw

Great link, JimH. * Thanks. * Sure does ring a few bells, huh? * The little
guy with the big ears was spot on.
I got a big kick out of comparing the current "HClinton" position versus the
position of her party and husband (who signed it) at that time.

What the heck has happened to AGORE? *Too many carbon credit lunches, I
think.

Eisboch

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

I dunno but I wonder if anyone is going to remember the last time
Billary talked about health care.. Turned a good profit building,
dumping, and shorting the pharma. companies... ;( Heard it today too.
Going to provide tuition, healthcare, lower taxes, better jobs, lowe
gas prices... How long do we have to listen to this bull?