BAR BAR is offline

Default Ohio...

JimH wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"JimH" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"HK" wrote in message
...has lost 200,000 manufacturing jobs since George W. Bush took
office.

Two Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs.

Any bets on which way Ohio votes this fall?
Yep. Remember the little guy with the big ears talking about the "big
sucking sound"?

Eisboch

The little guy vs. Gore on NAFTA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOXWNXOpjw

Great link, JimH. Thanks. Sure does ring a few bells, huh? The
little guy with the big ears was spot on.
I got a big kick out of comparing the current "HClinton" position versus
the position of her party and husband (who signed it) at that time.

What the heck has happened to AGORE? Too many carbon credit lunches, I
think.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Where is Ross when we now need him?

Hopefully waiting for the bad guys to kill him and his daughter at her
wedding. Smart guy but I think he lost it around 1986.