Default Time To Customize My Boat

Hi Everyone,

First off, I am very new to the news groups, but I was told this is a
great place to ask questions. I have been looking to do a few things
to a Sea Ray left to me when a family member passed. I have been
searching a few companies I have googled - I'd like to add some
underwater lighting. www.lightuptheocean.com has some really
impressive lighting, and they seem to be part of another site that is
larger. That site is www.ecruffmarine.com. I like what I see; the
site is thorough, has lots of information and the products they offer
are excellent. I am wondering if anyone has dealt with the site? I
like the underwater lights ltd. and imtra products and I think the
prices are good, but like I said I am new so some input would help.
Are these prices good? How is the service from ecruffmarine.com or
lightuptheocean.com? I am from Ohio but the boat is in South Florida,
so I thought when I am down, if I picked a good company that is close
to Hollywood, I could even pay them a visit in person, if needed. All
past experience with these sites and companies would help.

but I was told this is a great place to ask questions.

If you're into Politics, and verbal bitch-slapping.....
Senior Member

On Feb 27, 4:24*pm, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:
but I was told this is a great place to ask questions.

If you're into Politics, and verbal bitch-slapping.....

Wasn't it last week the guy from this website tried a direct spam, and
got slapped for it.. All of a sudden a sockpuppet comes in wanting to
re-do a boat and the "only" part he is interested in is one that was
not stock on the boat origionally? .. Me thinks we are getting pulled
here These guys just don't give us enough credit...