Default YO! HARRY!

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:59:41 -0500, HK wrote:

BAR wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

A. I loved his latest fantasy story about
going to the "Del" so he could make a presentation on how to defeat
the republicans,

B. and he didn't realize that the Union his wife works
for was having a convention at the exact same hotel.

C. I wonder why the
hotel room was registered in his wife's name?

D. Her union was paying for the trip.

A. I made no such claim. This is yet another of Reggie's lies.
I did attend a conference on that subject, though, and made a
suggestion that got a few laughs. Neither the conference I attended
nor my presentation had anything to do with a trade union.

B. There was no convention. There was a meeting. That's all it was, as I
told ReggieTurd, but of course he persists in spreading his
bullsh*t, and then repeating it a zillion times. That's our boy,
ReggieTurd.

C. Because *she* made the reservation.

D. No union paid for my trip.

I find it humorous that "Reggie," the poster here with no actual life,
no real name, no evidence of boat ownership, no evidence of a wife, no
evidence of kids, no evidence of a job, gets his jollies sniffing up the
butts of posters who do have actual lives, real names, real boats, real
families, and real jobs.

Be that as it may, Harry, you and I both know you just *love* the title of
this thread!
--
John H

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
[...]

I think this "newsgroup" has been dragged into the sewer by posters here
who have absolutely no interest in boats.

BAR wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I find it humorous that "Reggie," the poster here with no actual life,
no real name, no evidence of boat ownership, no evidence of a wife, no
evidence of kids, no evidence of a job, gets his jollies sniffing up the
butts of posters who do have actual lives, real names, real boats, real
families, and real jobs.

Be that as it may, Harry, you and I both know you just *love* the title of
this thread!

I think this "newsgroup" has been dragged into the sewer by posters here
who have absolutely no interest in boats.

Are you thinking of unsubscribing? It's not difficult. Hell, someone here
would probably help. Send D&J and email and let them know where you'll be.

Oh, post a picture of the lobstsa' boat first, OK?
--
John H

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I find it humorous that "Reggie," the poster here with no actual life,
no real name, no evidence of boat ownership, no evidence of a wife, no
evidence of kids, no evidence of a job, gets his jollies sniffing up the
butts of posters who do have actual lives, real names, real boats, real
families, and real jobs.

Be that as it may, Harry, you and I both know you just *love* the title of
this thread!

I think this "newsgroup" has been dragged into the sewer by posters here
who have absolutely no interest in boats.

Are you thinking of unsubscribing? It's not difficult. Hell, someone here
would probably help. Send D&J and email and let them know where you'll be.

Oh, post a picture of the lobstsa' boat first, OK?

I appreciate the fact that you really like the newsgroup the way it is
now, because it closely resembles your worthless, slime-filled life.

BAR wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 10:59 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
On Feb 27, 10:18 am, hkrause wrote:
Eat Me, Trolls wrote:
The way you troll him...you'd think he had ****ed your wife..AND
daughter.
It has been suggested that Reggie have a DNA match with his children.
They're not really his, but his wife told him they were.
There are only two people here in rec.boats that would stoop so low as
to say ****ty things about someone's family. You and JimH.
I don't take anything said in rec.boats personally. It didn't offend
me, my wife or my children.

Oh, I understand, but you have to admit, someone who would do that is
the lowest form of pond scum there is.

What I have noticed is JimH loves to make fun of others family
members, especially yours, then freaks out when someone doesn't make a
personal wish of good luck to his son who has joined the marines.
That is another example of why you should not take rec.boats too
seriously.

You forgot to capitalize Marines

I learned a long time ago, not to take anything said in rec.boats as
anything more than bits and bites running through the internet.

If you take it too seriously, you could end up like Harry living a
fantasy life in rec.boats. I loved his latest fantasy story about
going to the "Del" so he could make a presentation on how to defeat
the republicans, and he didn't realize that the Union his wife works
for was having a convention at the exact same hotel. I wonder why the
hotel room was registered in his wife's name?

Her union was paying for the trip.

grin, it really is obvious isn't it. When I asked the front desk at the
"del" what conventions they had going on, they told me the Bricklayers
Union, I asked if K. G. (Harry's wife) was registered, which she was it
became obvious that Harry was tagging along on his wife's meeting. When
I told Harry that he wasn't registered, I was hoping I could get to come
up with another lie, but he didn't bite. It was funny that he still
pretended not to know the Bricklayers were having a convention at the
same hotel he was conducting his "political presentation".

BAR wrote:
[...]

Say what? And you taught high school.

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
[...]

Harry, I am sure anyone can call up and find out that the Bricklayers
Union was having a Convention) at the "del" this week. The front desk
called it a convention, if you want to call it a meeting, feel free.

C. Because *she* made the reservation.

D. No union paid for my trip.

I find it humorous that "Reggie," the poster here with no actual life,
no real name, no evidence of boat ownership, no evidence of a wife, no
evidence of kids, no evidence of a job, gets his jollies sniffing up the
butts of posters who do have actual lives, real names, real boats, real
families, and real jobs.

I actually have all of the above, I just don't have any need to make up
an imaginary life, imaginary wife, imaginary educational background for
myself and my wife, just for rec.boats. I am very pleased with the
life, my job, my boat and most importantly my family. Did I tell you my
son has been offered a Full Scholarship for a PhD program at a very
selective University? On top of the Full Scholarship, they are giving
him a $24,000 stipend with an additional $5000 for individual study
during the summer. He is holding out for a better offer. I am just
telling you this so you can feel that I have told you some personal
information about myself.

As I said, I am very pleased with my life and my family. My job is very
rewarding so I don't need to get stroked in rec.boats, and I normally
spend 2 or 3 nights a week on my boat during the summer.

HK wrote:

I think this "newsgroup" has been dragged into the sewer by posters here
who have absolutely no interest in boats.

Do you mean the kind of person who would make up a story about his wife
being a psychiatrist, so he could insult people and try to boost up his
weak ego?

Harry are you going to finally admit that the Bricklayers were having
their "meeting" at the "del" this week?

HK HK is offline

Eat Me, Trolls wrote:
[...]

More bullsh*t from Reggie, which he will now regurgitate here for the
rest of his life, as if it were true.

A. There was no "bricklayer's convention" going on, just a meeting,
which I have now told you at least four times. So, try to get a fact
straight, eh, sh*thead?

B. There were several other meetings going on at the same hotel,
including an association connected to the beer industry. I know about
that one, because every time I walked off the hotel premises onto the
main drag of Coronado, I saw the group's sign announcing its meeting
sessions in one of the hotel's buildings.

C. My wife made the the hotel registration, not me.

D. I never "pretended" the Bricklayers were not having a *meeting* at
the hotel.

My business in San Diego was with an organization unrelated to the
Bricklayers. I haven't done any work with that union for about nine
years, I believe.

Now, Reggie, perhaps you'll be willing to share some details of your
secretive and obnoxious existence here. I know why you are so private:
you are afraid for your life. You are the kind of little sh*t who, if he
went into a bar and did what you did here, would get pounded into the
pavement outside, and probably by a barmaid.

Got a real name, Reggie? Got a boat, got a wife, got kids, got a job?
If so, cough up some details or stop crapping on those who are not as
big a pussy as you are.
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
[...]

No, he was a substitute babysitter at a high school, and quit because he
didn't have the ability or cojones to teach blacks or latinos.

Yo - Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 June 12th 07 06:50 PM
Hey Harry... Tim General 0 January 20th 07 01:41 PM
Hi Harry....... TWB General 0 March 2nd 06 03:26 PM
New Harry Lie K. Smith General 1 February 8th 05 07:04 PM